I think its time.....

.....to take a break. Have been struggling for winners all through January and now February. My methods are starting to confuse me big time, and i keep getting close but i cant sustain the loss of funds at this time of year especially with Cheltenham coming up. I may try a few things during the month, but will not be backing many horses this month now. This is the time of year i seem to struggle and i am confident that i will back stronger again. Normally i can bang in a big price once i get going. Unbelievably the systems i am running are doing very well but they are heavy stakes which i just dont have at this time of year. Not sure what everyone else does when the heeby jeebies come but will listen to any advice. I am not after sympathy, just to be practical. On Friday i missed a 33/1 winner and on Saturday messed up by missing Kalahari King. Those 2 factors have led me to this, that was the last straw. I will spend the time looking closely at the Jumping diary i have running as there are so many horses in there firstly that have won this season at nice prices (Go Native 22/1, K King 10/1, Time for Rupert 16/1 etc) but i didnt back any of them which is frustrating. I will continue with BBOTD where perhaps i wont be speaking from my pocket. Rob

Re: I think its time..... Il be honest Rob im glad its not just me right now, Ive personally never experienced such a huge losing period and I dont feel I am doing anything differently and it is becoming extremely frustrating but also worrying having had a superb december, january just ticked over and end of january saw the start of slight losses but first week of February has seen my biggest losses to date in such a small period of time. Like you not after sympathy just perhaps advice/thoughts, is it just time of year?? Hope you get back on track too soon rob ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.