I Love Football (Ended, +7.61% yield over 78 bets)

Denman

As the title says I love football, but unfornatley I've never had much success betting wise in the sports. Hopefully I'll be able to change that around with this Glory Hunt. It shall be almost Premiership selecitons only but they'll be the odd selection from other competitions. Selecitons are based on form and statistics as well as quite a bit of emphasis on previous match performance, I watch quite a lot of football which should be an advatage when it comes to betting. In terms of the odds I'm going to aim for selections around the even mark, but that's by no means a strict rule if I see anything at shorter of longer odds that I tihnk will be good value. But I do aim to have the average odds taken at around the even mark which means i'll need above a 50% strike rate to produce a profit Since I've done rather bad betting on football before I'm going to take it easy and go with £2 level stakes staking plan and take it from there. Selections for tommorrow's games will be up soon.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.