Mexico Primera Division 05-07 Feb '10

Re: Mexico Primera Division 05-07 Feb '10 Hi repunt, thanks :D I reccomend you not to take that match, last two weeks America lost indefinitely his best striker, see Salvador Cabañas in google (fortunately he is overcoming that tragic event), and besides in their last match with the worst team in Primera Division America`s offensive didn`t look well, yes they win but they struggle a lot to defeat Indios, besides Atlas is resurging and are in a good moment and most bettors here in Mexico give his money to Atlas, but we never know, there is nothing sure in sports... Good Luck :ok I think is best to take 1 or 1X for this match.

Re: Mexico Primera Division 05-07 Feb '10 Cruz Azul - Santos Laguna Neither Santos or Cruz Azul have not yet show any good play.Cruz Azul was able to in the first round to win 1-0 Jaguars and after that they played 0-0 with UNAM and lost 2-0 from Monterrey.Cruz Azul coach Enrique Meza has so far been very unhappy with the play of his team and also criticized the reinforcements that arrived at the club.Meza for this match can not count on Joel Huiqui and Horacio Cervantes injured. Santos also does not play good.In firs round Santos were able to somehow win the Morelia 3-2 and after that, played with the Indios 0-0 and then lost 1-2 from Atlas at home.Santos coach Rubén Omar Romano for this match can not count on Felipe Baloy, José María Cárdenas,Carlos Ocho,Jose Antonio Olver while Juan Pablo Rodriguez is doubt for this match. Neither team do not provide the kind of game we used to see.Cruz Azul did not play well and the reason for that Meza blame reinforcements that are not well fit in team.Meza because that will put all reinforcements on the bench.Santos also played very bad and in this match will have failure in the team of their few very important players which will surely be a big problem for them.I think that Cruz Azul has good chances to win in this game.Santos play bad and today will have a few important failure in the team so I take Cruz Azul here. Cruz Azul @ 1.80 bet365 5/10

Re: Mexico Primera Division 05-07 Feb '10

Sport Football (S.America)
Event Pachuca - San Luis
Selection Over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 07/02/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoning In my opinion this is typicall match with many goals, I take it over 2.5 with full stakes. Pachuca have very strong group, must take many points at home - this is very important. Pachuca at home play very offense football, on away more defense style ;) In this year destroy 2 teams at home: Tecos 3-0 and Atlante 5-1! Both teams are on San Luis level. San Luis like Pachuca play very offense football.. San Luis in this year take one win and 2 losts. On away play very open football: lost 5-1 against Club America and won 2-3 against Atlante. In last round lost at home against Monarcas. Pachuca is be able to score 3 goals, but I see goals for San Luis in this match. Over 2.5 is clear!

Re: Mexico Primera Division 05-07 Feb '10 21:00 Indios - Morelia About Indios ther is not need much to be said with fact that they didn't won in twenty games in row.Team of José Treviñoa showed in the last two games however some improvement, but the victory still is not there.José Treviño for this match will not have any missing. Morelia after his defeat at the beginning of the season managed to win two games in row and in this game wants to continue winning.Morelia coach Thomas Boy for this match will not be able to count on Aldo Leao who has been suspended. Indios will try all to win in this game.Indion must to attack and that will open enough space for Morelia who know how to play on counters and thay are very dangerous from the counters.Indiosi showed improvement against the America in the last round and are creating opportunities but no scoring..Morelia during last and this season proved to be a very good team that knows how to won and knows well that in away games to win so I think that Morelia here can win and that the Indios have to wait for another opportunity for his first victory. Morelia @ 2.23 Pinnacle 5/10