Meydan 4th Feb (Dubai)

2.35 Meydan Sovereign Remedy held a good level of form on the turf throughout the summer in handicaps before winning over this trip and southwell on penultimate start, failed to build on that effort back on turf and perhaps suggest this switch back to AW surface is just what he needs. (ATR have f/c price of 11/2 RP go 9/4 lol hoping for around 4/1 mark) 0.5pt e/w Sovereign Remedy

Meydan - Thurs 4th Feb Did anyone take any notes down on the track last week? I've watched a couple of the replays back and over 6-7 there seems to be a quite a long straight before they swing left for what is a gradual turn for home (similar to Wolv??). Over 1m 1f 110yd I noticed the stalls are positioned very close to the first bend so I guess it may pay to be drawn on the inside at that trip. Pace wise, there seemed to be a good mix. A couple game from off the pace in the 6f sprint won by good old Sir Gerry, but in some of the other races it was possible to make all, Whispering Gallery for one made every yard. So no pace biases I picked up on at such an early stage. What is Tapeta? How is it difference to polytrack or that stuff they use in the US (forgotten the name)?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.