My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven.

Here is my system. It may seem simple but simplicity is also genius. In live betting you have about 20 games at once sometimes from all over the world. If a game is at 0-0 wait until there is 10 minutes left(Not including injury time) and bet on a draw. Approximately 4 out of 5 bets you will win. The odds will usually be just below 1/2. This works for the following reasons. 1.There is no point betting on what you think might happen when you can just bet on what is happening. 2. Sometimes both side sort of settle for a draw if they are 2 mid table sides.(Especially the Italians). Or if there is extra time sides will not take risks with 10 minutes to go. 3. The odds are very good. If there hasnt been a goal in the previous 80 minutes. It is not so likely that there is going to be one in the last 10 + injury time. Other reasons why this system is brilliant. You can adapt it slightly by also betting on "No first goal" or if a side is 1-0 up you can bet on them to hang on with 10 mins to go. Or you can bet on a draw with 20 mins to go and the odds will be about evens. The results are very quick. You learn and improve once you understand the subtlety of the system. Sometimes it is best not to bet say for example if Swindon were home to Leeds and its 0-0 with 10 to go no sane person would bet on Swindon not winning. Or say Man U at home to say Burnley or other crap side. The loss recovery system Simple but it works. If you have a losing bet then just place a big bet on for example Real Madrid at home when 2-0 up or similar at odds of about 1-50 on and you get your money back. It does involve putting you balls where your mouth is or whatever the expression is especially if the losing side gets a goal back. But it works. I have placed over 200 bets using this system so I know it works. Comments welcome.:ok

Re: My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven. Hm, system sounds interesting, and, as all other systems it probably has its ups and downs; but what I want to comment is "loss recovery system"; in my humble opinion, it's a complete disaster! Odds of 1/50 DO lose, statistically once in 50 matches (and you might remember Angola vs. Mali match, it was discussed here at forum, when Mali came behind from 0-4 to 4-4, just to crash the odds of 1.01 Angola was backed at), and if you rely to such a game to cover loss of your system, you may ultimately find your bank empty one day! If odds, as you say, are really "just below 1/2", calculate your strike rate from those 200 bets you had, and if it's just over 67%, forget "loss recovery" and stick to the system! ...and :welcome to PL! :ok

Re: My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven. Welcome to PL. Your system might work, but the design of your post gives me the impression that it might not be anywhere near as good as you stated. Statements like "Other reason why this system is brilliant" do not create a very trustful image. And where is the part with the systems scientifical proof?

Re: My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven.

And where is the part with the systems scientifical proof?
Probably he forgot to post the link where you can buy the more detailed knowledge for only 39.95. And BTW: By compiling up some goal time database from the tons of results pages in the internet, I have scientifically proven to myself, that only 7 in 10 games end in a draw, if 0-0 after 80 mins. So much for your science ... ;)

Probably he forgot to post the link where you can buy the more detailed knowledge for only 39.95. And BTW: By compiling up some goal time database from the tons of results pages in the internet, I have scientifically proven to myself, that only 7 in 10 games end in a draw, if 0-0 after 80 mins. So much for your science ... ;)
Hi. Surely that is the scientific evidence in favour of my system:cheers. I get about 4 out of 5 right so 8 out of 10 which is close to your 7 in 10. Only by not choosing some games I am slightly better. So if you bet at odds of just below 1/2 and win 7 out of 10. That gives a profit of 35%-40%. Is my maths correct?

So if you bet at odds of 1/2 and win 7 out of 10. That gives a profit of 40%. Is my maths correct?
No. That makes profit of 5%. You stake 1 unit in each match; in 7 matches you get return of 1.50 units, which is 10.50 units of return, minus 10 units stake means profit of 0.50 units. With 8 correct out of 10, you'll get 2 units, or 20% profit.

No. That makes profit of 5%. You stake 1 unit in each match; in 7 matches you get return of 1.50 units, which is 10.50 units of return, minus 10 units stake means profit of 0.50 units. With 8 correct out of 10, you'll get 2 units, or 20% profit.
Yes you are correct. Thanks. :wall

Re: My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven. I don't want to sound harsh, sorry, but now I have completely changed my mind about your system, and I tend to agree with Bexxs and Kumguat Tree in their suspicion - if you are not capable of calculating profit, how the heck can you claim your system is so profitable? Even though your math was correct, I can't imagine such a successfull punter to ask "Did I calculate profit right?"! :eyes

Hi. Surely that is the scientific evidence in favour of my system:cheers. I get about 4 out of 5 right so 8 out of 10 which is close to your 7 in 10. Only by not choosing some games I am slightly better.
Mate, you probably were somewhat lucky in picking the right games until now. Or maybe it's "just that time of the year". I remember playing the no goal markets, i.e. laying the correct score, laying the draw, laying the no next goal, some time ago and making a nice four-digit profit in only about 50+ Premier league matches fooling around with a couple of hundreds per game. Must have been late 2006 or something like that. But from one day to the other, that "system" disappeared. Later I compiled some stats showing - that for whatever reason - the goals had "disappeared" for a while. There was a time when scoring was significant lower in Premier League for a couple of weeks. Unnoticed at first. I was just lucky to be there in the right place at the right time. But soon people started to notice: "Where are the goals?" And therefore late game odds shifted downwards to adjust to new probabilities. Taking away my "system". Which was: Lay the draw/0-0 late in the game. So maybe it's "just that time of the year" again ... ;)

Re: My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven. interesting you say this, if 7 out of 10 is the true calculation, then a price of 1.45 would just about make you a loss once bf commission has been removed. this is illustrated as so - 7 bets at win - 4.5 x 7 = 31.6 3 bets at loss - 10 x 3 = 30 profit at +1.6, remove commission and your at a loss. therefore i dont see this as a viable backing opportunity

i think we have proven long term this will not work
:drums Not sure maybe not yet. I think it works. Maybe not at 30% profit though as i stated. It is a question of thinking on your feet and adapting the system as you go. Sometimes if you are confident of a draw then odds can be nearer to evens if you place the bet 10 minutes earlier. This will increase the profit.

Some interesting constructive criticisms. Thanks. But if anyone had used this system tonight they would have made money of 10-20%. Rotherham scoring on 90 was the only bad one.
That's why you should always trade out after 88-89 mins. You won't really risk your profit on some ref putting up an unexpected amount of injury time just to see your money going down the drain due to some late goal after 90+3 or 90+4 minutes. You know that in injury time, goals are scored like 50% above the average minute in a game? Happens far to often to make profit out of usual 1.10 to 1.12 on the draw/no goal short before injury time is announced. But that's just personal experience, that is happens that way around most of the time, not statistical proven data.

Re: My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven. No disrespect, but I don't consider this to be a "system", as such...... it seems to include too many subjective "gut feelings" to qualify. I think you would be better plugging this on the Glory Hunter's Forum.

Re: My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven. Of course it is a "system". Wait for inplay match to stay 0-0 after 80 minutes. Check if odds on the draw are greater than 1.45. Back the draw. Sounds like a system to me. It's just not that profitable as claimed. I even doubt it's profitable at all. Because odds on a 0-0/80 mins match can easily be 1.50s. Even climbing up to 1.60. But that's not automatically value then. Could be, a draw would not be favourable for either side, then late scoring is somewhat more likely as team don't cease to play football more and more from minute to minute. Could be that 0-0 is an accident. Goals denied, twice or three times testing the woodwork, brilliant goalies that evening etc. But still it's a system.

Re: My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven. Sorry, Kumquat Tree, but I beg to differ. For me, a "system" is one that has been researched using reams of historical data. It should provide you with a positive level of confidence in your selected bets.... bets that you can place in comfort before a match starts and then sit back and enjoy the football :dude. For me, to be sitting nervously in front of a computer with 10 minutes of a match remaining, deciding whether or not to risk your money, is NOT a peaceful betting system. As the author of this system admits, there is a high degree of subjectivity.....

....It is a question of thinking on your feet and adapting the system as you go. Sometimes if you are confident of a draw then odds can be nearer to evens if you place the bet 10 minutes earlier......
I am sure people will counter by saying any "system" which produces a profit is worth the effort.... but I'm afraid it's not for me.

Re: My Football live betting 0-0 draw system 30% profit. Scientifically proven. If what dannkez2407 mentioned were true, I think it would be a difficult task to monitor 20 matches with odds changing every 20s. And it would be even worse if you want to consider the 'subjective' part. I know this is probably mentioned above, but I'm critical of the loss recovery system. What's the point lumping huge sums on 1.01 for loss recovery? If the 1.01 system works, you might as well ditch this whole frantic-cum-stressful betting and focus on spotting 1.01 from the list of 20 matches? Honestly, I have my doubts about this 'system', but if it works for you, then I have nothing to say. But do be careful.