Anyone bought this system?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=318&item=5929399935&rd=1 I would like to know more about this....I emailed the seller about it and he said he offers an unconditional money back guarentee... has anyone else bought this system and what did they think of it? At first glance I thought it was simply arbs but apparently it isnt. - Dave

Re: Anyone bought this system? I'm sure I've read about this somewhere, and it wasn't as positive as the feedback may make out. OK, you might only lose £25, and it may be worth the chance, but if this makes thousands, why would anyone a) release it at all and b) for such a low price? Tread carefully would be my advice, but if you do take the plunge, keep us posted on how it progresses.

Re: Anyone bought this system? Check out some of the feedback comments by the way. A few that might put me off: First class ebayer and true to his word, refunded cost no questions asked (why did they want a refund)? nice system however should mention before purchase that the stakes can get high (loss chasing staking plan???) Good system, made £8000+, but then lost £6000 and pulled out-big money req'd-A++ (make of it what you will)

Re: Anyone bought this system? I think you find that it is basically the martingale (sp?) system, using the newspaper tipsters & a simple algorithm to 'achieve' a set profit per race.... Yes it can work, but as we all know a losing run will occur at some point & then you will need a serious betting bank to continue... Best left well alone :ok

Re: Anyone bought this system? It was obvious from the feedback that there was some sort of progression involved... Wouldn't touch a martingale progression with a barge pole... suicidal if you ask me!! I find these system sellers on eBay really annoying, common sense tells me that what they have to sell obviously isnt as good as what they are saying it is...but my damn curiosity means I have to know what they've come up with this time! What I will say in the sellers defence is that he offered an unconditional money back guarentee. Can't say fairer than that!

Re: Anyone bought this system? No 'table limit' is correct within reason, however betting bank limits do exist for most of us :lol Agree with the very dangerous territory comment though....Can be a very quick way to an empty account.