Poker Books

Jay

Hey fellas, Been getting into Online Poker recently, mainly Hold Em NL. Before this used to play mainly 7 card, but hold em seems to be where its at these days. Doing ok, but feel I could be doing even better with some proper understanding of the science of the probabilities etc involved in the different draws. So was wondering if any of you could recommend a definitive book or online resource to study & learn more from. I know about the Salansky (sp?) ones, but they seem to based on limit games & not sure how much benefit they would be? So any recommendations are gratefully received, Cheers guys :ok

Re: Poker Books I was going to get the super system by Doyle Brunson, but it seems Super System 2 could be out soon. Just checked Amazon, "Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives." :sad I think it was supposed to have been out on the 1st October.