Lay of the day - Sun 17th Jan

4.10 Wolverhampton Nickel Silver - 1 pt lay - Bryan Smart is in fine form at the minute which should serve to keep this price down but the horse requires a career best to win here. All his wins have been at class 4-6, this is a class 2 and Glamorous Spirit could ruffle his feathers.

Re: Lay of the day - Sun 17th Jan Finally we have some decent racing back and the site went down, lol, think they call that the law of sod!! 13.00 Fairyhouse The Hurl - 1pt Lay I just cant get my head around this one, he is currently 2/1 favourite at Bet365 for this race and i cant see him getting 3m especially in the mud of Fairyhouse, and if he does get the 3m, in the mud, can he beat horses like Grange Alainn and Pay The Bounty, who both get this distance and like these conditions. Niall Madden knows this horse well though, he does handle heavy going, he won at Navan over 2m 4f, but there wasnt much left in the tank that day. At this price im happy to lay this one. :cow

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.