GaFs Heads Up League Fixtures

GaF

Any of my opponents about the next 3 evenings and want to fill an empty slot? If I can, happy to get all my games played :ok Fixtures Week 10 TQD v GaF Week 12 Billy the Punter v GaF Thursday 22:00 Week 13 Guppie v GaF Wednesday 22:00 and 22:30 Week 14 GaF v Starshine Friday 18:00 and 18:30 Week 15 Woodie v GaF Wednesday 20:00 and 20:30 Wednesday 20:00 and 20:30 Woodie PLO 21:00 and 21:30 22:00 and 22:30 Guppie Thursday 18:00 and 18:30 19:00 and 19:30 20:00 and 20:30 21:00 and 21:30 22:00 and 22:30 Billy The Punter PLO Friday 18:00 and 18:30 Starshine PLO8 19:00 and 19:30 20:00 and 20:30 21:00 and 21:30 22:00 and 22:30

Re: GaFs Heads Up League Fixtures I cant set the tables up - can you do it? If not .... "GUUUUPPPPIIIEEEEEEEE???" :tongue2 Suggest 20:00 and 20:30 then :ok Also playing starshine at 18:00 and 18:30 on Friday :ok Think I'll go for PLO8 :ok

Re: GaFs Heads Up League Fixtures

What time/s game?
I'm ok with any time tonight. Thanks for setting up again mate. :ok
I don't suppose you fancy 11pm 11.15pm tonight? If not tomorrow, the last slot if possible. Will be PLO.
I would rather 10 tomorrow night if that's ok. You're the home team, so up to you - I really would prefer 30 minutes between games though ;)
Cheers Guppie - think we're at 22:00 and 22:30 and PLO :ok

Lol - dont think BTP is impressed with my PLO game :lol :lol I dont play much (erm....any) PLO - so dont expect me to play like someone who does :tongue2
:D Nah you're ok GaF, I understand. It was just the river and the fact that you had three hearts yourself - only worried now about my unbeaten record you understand. If I was 1-0 up I wouldn't begrudge you hitting mate. Just as long as you're not playing like that for bigger money elsewhere mate I'm happy. ;) :ok

Re: GaFs Heads Up League Fixtures Hehe - with the flush draw - my reasoning was totally "I'm outclassed here, I cant compete, I'm happy to take the chances that I get from the draw" and leave it in the lap of the gods. If I thought I was playing someone worse than me, I'd probably have played the hand very differently.

Hehe - with the flush draw - my reasoning was totally "I'm outclassed here, I cant compete, I'm happy to take the chances that I get from the draw" and leave it in the lap of the gods. If I thought I was playing someone worse than me, I'd probably have played the hand very differently.
Yeah yeah. ;) Seriously though, minutes before you posted that I was just thinking that is was actually the correct play. Although I don't agree you're outclassed or can't compete for one second, it's just that I'm more experienced at PLO. It was a good chance to get it won. Besides like I said, we need more friendly banter with regards to theses games. All part of it. :ok It was a chance to win it there and then.