Dave's Bets 2010

Thought I would start a thread for my bets in 2010. This is an attempt to refine my betting as I have a tendency to put small stakes on decent price winners and big bets on shorter priced losers! Hopefully in putting selections in print so to speak I will give them a little more thought, the plan being to eliminate or at least drastically reduce what for want of a better phrase I would call "interest bets". Apart from throwing the odd tenner at a 50/1 shot I should not be having such bets-As far as I am concerned if a horse is worth backing from now on it has to be worthy of a decent stake and I dont want to be put off by the price being too big! Inevitably there will be some bets I wont be able to post such as those I put on just before the off or if I am away from my PC. This thread will not include any bets produced for my systems thread unless I would also have been backing them for other reasons in which event they will appear on both threads. The records will all be to 1pt win, 0.5pt ew or 1pt place and at the prices I have taken.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.