NBA Sunday

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

Opening Lines Atlanta + 12.5 @ Houston I like this play as Houston who are Currently playing in Dallas Will have no rest and they've been Running the court for the first half against Dallas not playing their usual slow approach i'm taking it now for 2 pts bet365 and will hill are up

Re: NBA Sunday Good luck abwn. Just a head's up, that Houston are in a 4-2 league situation (Av. win 16.5), and 9-3 (av. win 16.5) off any rest. (the 4-2 is playing back-to-back) On the plus side it has only come up once this season and lost. Also Atlanta in a 4-4 ats spot, but av. loss is 17.9!! (1-0 this season)

Re: NBA Sunday Thanks for the Heads up Taz :) , but i'm still loving this play i'm going to Add Atl ML 15/2 for .5 Pt aswell i have a strong feeling about this ;)

Guest mattsthebest

Re:Rockets? The Rockets look like they won't even win this game, let alone beat the handicap.:unsure abwn there's got to be more to it than a strong feeling, you must know something or someone on the inside? Oh well good luck to you, and to me for not taking the rockets to win @ odds of 1.09!!!:loon

NBA Sunday hey man it was just one of those things where i thought they had a genuine chance, i'm pi$$ed off with sportsline wtf are they doing, 2 time outs when ATl had the ball and they come back twice and hjouoston take the shot? WTF????, anyway ATl down 3 with 31 secs lefty and another timeout with atlanta holding the ball ;)

NBA Sunday Now this is Piss Taking JImmy Jackson Gets a 3 with 6 Seconds left in Double OT to tie it up Looks like we going to triple OT and atlanta already have 2 players fouled out with 2 more waiting on 5 fouls! :(

Thanks abwn.... ...don't be too upset with the Hawks for 'blowing' the SU win. Just saw highlights of the game and Jason Terry hit a stading jumper from about 4-5 metres behind the 3 point line to force the second OT!!! Unbelievable shot. Having said that they still did have a decent shout to win, just missed a relatively open lay-up at the end. :banghead