** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NHL 23/2 Mon

A loser last night and very little edge seen tonight. Therefore, although I stated the standard stake would be 2 pts, I am reducing it to just 1 pt for this particular night. Mtl @ NYR DRAW IN REGULATION @ 4.1 *BF* 1 PT Mtl @ NYR UNDER 5 @ 2.25 *Pinnacle* 1 PT The draw is my usual minor draw chase (looking very good tonight, in fact), the under is just an incredible price. Mtl have 4 unders and 3 overs in L7, NYR have 3 unders and 3 overs. L10 H2Hs went 8 times under and only twice over. Can't see why the price is so low, the only reason is because of the Rangers' name. Det @ EDM OVER 5.5 @ 2.02 *Pinnacle* 1 PT Det - 4 overs and 1 under in L5, Edmonton - 2 overs, 2 unders in L4. H2Hs 6 overs, 4 unders and 5 overs and just 1 under in L6. MWhat's more, the Wings are starting MArc Lamothe between the pipes tonight - a guy with mere two starts on this level (in 1999-2000 season). That's it. T.

NHL 23/2 Mon I've been following your picks for a while, Tulenos. The over for Detroit @ Edmonton looks really good tonight. I also like the Preds to win @ LA. Since the acquisition of Steve Sullivan the Preds offense has exploded, scoring 18 goals in it's last 3 games with Sullivan scoring at least one in each game. Nashville are yet to beat LA this year but I think tonights the night due to Nasvhille's 3 game win streak and the LA injury situation. If you adjust the spread for Nashville to -0.5 on bet365 you can get odds of 29/10, not bad imo.

NHL 23/2 Mon Was looking into the match as well, Fin, and would even have given it a go. BUT - the Preds haven't beaten the Kings for a long time. In fact, they are 1-7-2 in L10 and 1-3 @ LA. Also, each time I've tried to solve Vokoun since the playoffs, I invariably failed. Best of luck anyway.:) And welcome to PL. Just two post but already great input.:)

NHL 23/2 Mon 2 losses and one push last night which cost us 2 points and we are down to just over 25 pts (still over 10 per cent yield, though). Tuesday's card looks very dull and I doubt I'll decide to have a go, maybe just one bet as I've shortlisted two and will be waiting for team news.;)