** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

1 NHL strong pick for thursday (and some other picks)

I played around with statistic and came to a 'pretty' sure pick: NHL Tor/Tampa over 5.5 LA5 – goals scored by Toronto in last 5 away games OA5 - goals scored by opponent in last 5 away games AT - goals scored by Toronto and opponent in last 5 away games LH5 - goals scored by Toronto in last 5 home games OH5 - goals scored by opponent in last 5 away games HT – goals scored by Toronto and opponent in last 5 home games L5 - goals scored by Toronto and opponent in last 5 games Toronto: LA5: 4.6 OA5: 2.2 AT: 6.8 LH5: 3.2 OH5: 3.6 HT: 6.8 L5: 7.0 Tampa: LA5: 4.2 OA5: 3.0 AT: 7.2 LH5: 4.6 OH5: 2.0 HT:6.6 L5: 7.2 …so predicted result by statistic for last 5 games would be Toronto:Tampa = LA5(Toronto) : LH5 (Tampa) = 4.6 : 4.6 => TOTAL 9.2 goals So my pick for today is NHL Tor/Tampa over 5.5 @2.10 stake 100 unit :drums ----------------------------------------- Starting bankroll: 550 unit Current bankroll: 572.72 unit ----------------------------------------- ************************** NHL pick record so far: 2-3-2 ************************** Only the name edited not to be force to form another thread;)

Re: 1 NHL strong pick for thursday (and some other picks) The bad run going on and as we are appraoching the level of 20 pts, I have to admit increasing the stake has worked against us and from now on just 1 pt is the basic stake. YTD 102-116-20, +21.52 pts, 8.65 per cent yield Six picks tonight, can't help it - like them all. Mtl +1/2 to bt BOS @ 2.10 *Pinn* 1 PT H2Hs 1-0-2-1 this season and both teams in reasonable form. Bos 8-1-3-2 recently (note the number of OTs), Mtl won 3 of L4. Still, what I wrote about Boston two days ago is still true - they've been fairly exposed of late and are in their 3/4 game yet again. Add this is their first homer of a road trip and the price on Mtl looks appealing enough. NYR +1/2 to bt NYI @ 2.12 *Pinnacle* 1 PT Recent for nothing to write home about for both teams. NYR 3-7, NYI 4-2-4 (and again the number of draws has forced me to take the +1/2 cap). These teams are meeting again in a short time and again the same applies what was written before the last one - NYR won ALL five encounters this season. They also have a new coach, which surely boosts the morale. Tor (ML) to bt TB @ 2.17 *Pinn* 1 PT A bit against the grain as TB are one of the hottest teams right now (6-1-1-2) while Tor are just 5-4-1 recently. Interestingly, TB are good @ home and Tor are no pushovers away. What I consider the most important info reads - the last time TB won against Tor dates back to March 15, 2001! Tor are 16-2-1 lifetime @ TB. NAS -1/2 to bt Min @ 1.99 *Pinn* 1 PT Min 4-3-1-2 and Nas 4-5-1 in L10. Nas is a strong home team while Minn are realatively poor away. Nas are also 4-1-2 @ home vs Minny. Nas are pushing for the playoffs while Minny are way off the pace. CLG (ML) to bt Det @ 2.31 *Pinn* 1 PT Despite losing the last match, Clg are 7-3 vs Detroit in L10 H2Hs. Detroit are nothing special away, Clg a little bit better at home and willing to get back to winning ways. SJS (ML) to bt VAN @ 2.28 *Pinnacle* 1 PT SJS 6-3-0-1 in L10, Van 3-5-0-2 in L10. Vancouver coming off a big win which never bodes well in the next game. SJS won 4 in a row vs Van and also 8 out of last 10. That's it. T.