PL Poker Chipset

Cramer

I won a PL Poker Chipset in the freeroll last night and I was thinking it could go to a better home. I never play live or home game poker and would probably never use it. Also I'm very sure somebody more involved in the PL community would enjoy it more. So, who wants it? First come, first served seems a bit unfair so I'll check back at the end of the night:ok

Re: PL Poker Chipset When I made this offer earlier I was in the first break of a $22 MTT with 185 entrants. This was the first MTT I've paid for in the past few months, as I've been mostly playing STTs. I wanted to start playing some as I thought I played OK last night, especially in the 1st hour. Just won it for $999 after being massively outchipped HU:nana:nana:nana. If I had a dim-witted brother and a very manly tashe, I'd start talking about karma:lol:lol

Re: PL Poker Chipset F King Hell. :loon You lot choke me up. First Brian (WASP) donates his £40 winnings from the PL XMAS freeroll to the St Francis Hospice, then Karl (jones12345) chucks his £75 in as well and then this. :loon One things for certain, PL'ers have a heart. :clap I'd be delighted to accept your kind offer on behalf of the St Francis. Furthermore, I will also enter the MTT for the chipset but the cost for my entry will the total of all your entries (i.e. I'll match the total you all donate). Thank you. David (proud to be PL)

Re: PL Poker Chipset Fantastic gesture Cramer. And well done on the win :clap:clap

F King Hell. :loon You lot choke me up. First Brian (WASP) donates his £40 winnings from the PL XMAS freeroll to the St Francis Hospice, then Karl (jones12345) chucks his £75 in as well and then this. :loon One things for certain, PL'ers have a heart. :clap I'd be delighted to accept your kind offer on behalf of the St Francis. Furthermore, I will also enter the MTT for the chipset but the cost for my entry will the total of all your entries (i.e. I'll match the total you all donate). Thank you. David (proud to be PL)
Another fantastic gesture from yourself ColU :clap:clap