best bet of the day - 20th dec

fintron

Re: best bet of the day - 20th dec Good luck fin same for me! 4.45 Kempton Spinning bailiwick overcame a huge increase in weights 2 weeks ago at lingfield and although up another 4lb for just a neck victory over jolly ranch, that win may have been worth a lot more than that having been ridden wide from a wide draw and penny didn’t seem to quite drop to rather late on to just get up with another run under the belt is sure to have learnt a bit more only had 4 runs so far and completely unexposed. Hard to see past Spinning Bailiwick in my opinion but I do feel there is a bit of value in Master Lightfoot who won a maiden on penultimate start and wasn’t totally disgraced back in 4th back in handicap just a length of the winnder Anne of Kiev who is unexposed sort and well handicapped now tackling 6f for only the second time in a lightly raced campaign and looks the way forward having finished staying on nicely last time out. 1pt win spinning bailiwick

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.