PL Heads-Up League - Game 10

billy the punter

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 10 Game 10 starshine 2-0 superfoo (NLHE) Nade v Avon Girl Woodie v Guppie TQD v GaF runadrum v billy the punter voiceofjoe v gazza Jaded v Hoovooloo ubermonkey1 - FREE WEEK Games still to play... superfoo v TQD Woodie v runadrum Guppie 1-1 Hooloovoo (PLO8) - to add TQD v Nade Hooloovoo v billy the punter I understand people are busy over the Christmas period but it would be great if we can get this back to speed asap. :ok

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 10

Game 10 runadrum v billy the punter :ok
Hi Billy, tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. I am free Tuesday or Wednesday of next week if either evening/night would suit you - any time after 8pm. $1 NLHE please. Can you set up the tables ? :ok

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 10

Sorry been out all day but did make it to game one (just) and correctly guessed the password before coming here so now signed up for game 2. Suggest we play that as leg 1 and leave leg 2 for next week if that's ok ? :ok
Mate I'm so sorry I totally forgot about it. Let me know when you want to reschedule. :ok

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 10 I was really enjoying this - but it seems to be dying on its feet :sad There are 28 games per player? And we've played an average of about 8 each (in about 2 months) - 20 more each to go :loon At this rate we've another 5 months play left :loon (and that's ignoring the fact that the rate is far slower now than it was at the start) Come on PLrs - lets be having you - any chance of some renewed enthusiasm?

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 10 and I agree with GaF that it is going bit slow, to be honest, would I have known that it takes so long I would not have gone into, somehow I had the thought there will be two games a week. Perhaps the last 18 games we can do that, so that is only 9 more weeks to go?

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 10 It was about 3 games per fortnight but then we had such a backlog I had to give people the chance to catch up. And to be fair I posted game 10 up on the 14th - there has been one game played so far. Think I was worried about the AWOLs too much. I too had hoped we'd be on Season 2 by now. On Jan 2 I will post up the next five sets of fixtures. If people get through them quickly enough I will post the next batch equally as fast. :ok

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Game 10 starshine 2-0 superfoo (NLHE) Nade v Avon Girl Woodie 2-0 Guppie (PLO) TQD v GaF runadrum v billy the punter voiceofjoe v Gazblades Jaded v Hoovooloo ubermonkey1 - FREE WEEK Games still to play... superfoo v TQD Woodie 1-1 runadrum (PLO) Guppie 1-1 Hooloovoo (PLO8) TQD v Nade Hooloovoo 1-1 billy the punter (PLO) Guppie - could you set up tables for me and Hoo please mate? $1 PLO at 8pm and 8.30pm. Cheers in advance.