£1 a go (+£65.80)

DC

I'm going to use the profit from my last thread which became a little erratic with no real thought. I've decided I don't want to restrict myself from HAVING to bet each day. Some days I like a bet, some days I like a few bets, other days I like to just switch off. I also need to keep the amount I wish to win small. This is what normally lets me down. Starting with £10.00 then I aim to win roughly £1.00 profit from every bet I do. Usually this will be football or horses. I don't have to go all in each time, but I can if I want. As long as I aim to win somewhere near £1.00 each time. It should get easier as the bank builds...

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: £1 a go Nothing really appeals tonight. This weeks's Premiership results proves there's no such thing as a cert and while Utd are tempting at home to Wolves the fact they couldn't score last game and Wolves have won their last two makes me stop and think. I also fancy Southampton to have a goal in their game and Leeds to beat Accrington but I'll leave it tonight I think.

Re: £1 a go Ok so all 3 events came in and now I feel foolish for not making any profit at all and being too cautious. On with tonight... Lay TYRANA @ 4.00 to win £1.00 19:20 Kempton Can't understand why this mare is favourite?

Re: £1 a go Drifted out to 11.5 and won cosily :( That leaves me £1.30 in the bank. Ok that's most of my profit gone, time to invest another £10 and try again!! Bank £11.30 Profit Loss +£1.30

Re: £1 a go Leblon WON @ 3.00 +£0.90 Hector Spectre PU +£0.95 Tanktastic LOST +£0.95 Academy Gigsandreels LOST +£0.95 £15.05 Profit +£5.05 As the bank gets bigger this should get easier to find winners. That's the idea anyway.

Re: £1 a go Groan... loss of £5.60 as Pompey hack up 2-0! Bank £11.35 Next bets... Lay Welcome Approach @ 6.6 to win £1.00 3.00 Wolves Aston Villa to beat Stoke @ 1.49 to win £1.00

Re: £1 a go Hmm Welcome Approach won and I can now see why, it's easier after the event, but fortunately Villa did the business at home. A bad day for this thread, the bank now stands at £6.70 Next bet Real Madrid to win against Zaragoza @ 1.26 (£4.00 stake to win 99p after commission)