** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bb Under/over System

Re: Bb Under/over System hey @rommeo, @millwall ... it's me again, haven't you noticed, that betdevil always accords to bookies odds! (or better, odds accord to betdevil stats, because they are using nearly same historical data) for your selections on weekend give me one example where bookie and betdevil do not indicate the same ... (i know you wont pick this game but i dont believe that such a game even exists) and finally if there is never a discrepancy why looking for 2 filters that are indicating the same??? sorry guys i dont understand, but pls proof me wrong by giving an example thx and good luck

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bb Under/over System Good news for you ElmariachiC! Hac Ramat Gan v Hap Marmurek for Israel League is an example that Bookies not always follow BD. In this game BD is claiming 60% in overs and Bookies give 1.69 in Under. So in result a game not follow ;) Just a note now i follow Adelaide for Australian League and BD give 77% and Bookies 1.63 for Under so far HT 0-0 let´s see like it goes.

Re: Bb Under/over System

Thank you for your feedback Rommeo and it's good to see some people making a nice little profit' date=' especially the way some of the results turned out in the premier league last weekend! Just to clear something up, I'm not actually claiming this system is going to make you a fortune but hopefully in the long run, it will make a small, steady profit by filtering most of the games being played in the domestic leagues and leaving the games which are more likely to work in our favour. Furthermore, as odds typically average about 1.7 we only need 60% of selections to win to breakeven or make a very small profit. On a matchday when there are a lot of fixtures, thus betting on quite a few games the stakes are spread and if a loss is made it is very unlikely to be high.[/quote'] Nice point of view Millwall2010. About the profit situation it was only a figure of expression of course you are not claiming a undefeated system and you are making best you can to make this system even better :clap

Re: Bb Under/over System Friday Picks Germany Ahlen v Cottbus (U 2.5) @ 1.82 (BD 65%) :@ France* Ajaccio v Nantes (U 2.5) @ 1.62 (BD 70%) :@ Tours v Istres (U 2.5) @ 1.60 (BD 79%) PP Paris FC98 v Creteil (U 2.5) @ 1.62 (BD 73%) PP Louhans v Gueugnon (U 2.5) @ 1.62 (BD 77%) PP Netherlands** Heracles Alm v VVV Venlo (O 2.5) @ 1.77 (BD 76%) :@ Helmond v Veendam (O 2.5) @ 1.64 (BD 77%) PP Emmen v MVV (O 2.5) @ 1.61 (BD 87%) PP * Consider only BD over 70%; ** Consider only BD over 75% Let´s see like it goes with 10 units each. PS Adelaide U 2.5 FT :clap

hey @rommeo, @millwall ... it's me again, haven't you noticed, that betdevil always accords to bookies odds! (or better, odds accord to betdevil stats, because they are using nearly same historical data) for your selections on weekend give me one example where bookie and betdevil do not indicate the same ... (i know you wont pick this game but i dont believe that such a game even exists) and finally if there is never a discrepancy why looking for 2 filters that are indicating the same??? sorry guys i dont understand, but pls proof me wrong by giving an example thx and good luck
Rommeo has got it spot on, with the Austrialian League game he is on. I did list a game in a previous post where there is a discreptancy between Betdevil and the bookies. 'A good example if you look on the Betdevil site is Portsmouth v Liverpool on Saturday. Bookies have the game finishing under 2.5 goals at 1.85 but betdevils probability for the game finishing unders is just 37%. I wouldn't want to bet on the goals outcome as they conflict against each other.' I hope you now fully understand the system. It's not going to be perfect all the time but i'm hoping there is going to be a more winners than losers to achieve a small but consistent profit

Friday Picks Germany Ahlen v Cottbus (U 2.5) @ 1.82 (BD 65%) France* Ajaccio v Nantes (U 2.5) @ 1.62 (BD 70%) Tours v Istres (U 2.5) @ 1.60 (BD 79%) Paris FC98 v Creteil (U 2.5) @ 1.62 (BD 73%) Louhans v Gueugnon (U 2.5) @ 1.62 (BD 77%) Netherlands** Heracles Alm v VVV Venlo (O 2.5) @ 1.77 (BD 76%) Helmond v Veendam (O 2.5) @ 1.64 (BD 77%) Emmen v MVV (O 2.5) @ 1.61 (BD 87%) * Consider only BD over 70%; ** Consider only BD over 75% Let´s see like it goes with 10 units each. PS Adelaide U 2.5 FT :clap
Congratulations on your first win using this type of system for under/over 2.5 goals. It's great to see this being implemented to european leagues as I will be very interested to see if it fares well. If it all goes well today, I would definitely consider starting your own thread using the BB system for european games. That way, we can both cover the domestic and european leagues. What do you think Rommeo? :D

Congratulations on your first win using this type of system for under/over 2.5 goals. It's great to see this being implemented to european leagues as I will be very interested to see if it fares well. If it all goes well today' date=' I would definitely consider starting your own thread using the BB system for european games. That way, we can both cover the domestic and european leagues. What do you think Rommeo? :D[/quote'] That´s alright for me :ok

Re: Bb Under/over System BB SYSTEM FOR WEEKEND FOOTIE PREMIER LEAGUE ASTON VILLA V STOKE CITY UNDER @ 1.90 BD 62% BLACKBURN V TOTTENHAM OVER @ 1.89 BD 61% FULHAM V MAN UTD UNDER @ 1.85 BD 54% MAN CITY V SUNDERLAND OVER @ 1.72 BD 56% ARSENAL V HULL OVER @ 1.62 BD 72% WEST HAM V CHELSEA @ 1.81 BD 89% CC CHAMPIONSHIP BLACKPOOL V WEST BROM OVERS @ 1.80 BD 80% DERBY V DONCASTER UNDER @ 1.81 BD 53% PETERBROUGH V WATFORD OVER @ 1.86 62% PLYMOUTH V COVENTRY UNDER @ @ 1.75 62% SHEFF WED V SWANSEA UNDER @ 1.67 58% NOTT FOREST V PRESTON UNDER @ 1.71 77% CC LEAGUE 1 EXETER V SOUTHEND UNDER @ 1.80 52% Norwich v HUDDLESFIELD OVERS@ 1.68 87% TRANMERE V BRISTOL ROVERS OVERS @ 1.83 69% WALSALL V LEYTON ORIENT OVERS @ 1.88 BD 72% WYCOMBE V OLDHAM UNDERS @ 1.66 69% CC LEAGUE 2 ACCRINGTON V BARNET UNDERS @ 1.86 51% ALDERSHOT V BRADFORD OVERS @ 1.82 63% CHELTENHAM V BURTON OVERS @ 1.89 64% CREWE V TORQUAY OVERS @ 1.75 77% DARLINGTON V NORTHAMPTON OVER @ 1.89 71% ROCHDALE V SHREWSBURY OVER @ 1.89 62% CONFERENCE ALTRINCHAM V EASTBOURNE UNDER @ 1.79 74% EBBSFLEET V HISTON UNDER @ 1.83 62% GRAYS V YORK UNDER @ 1.75 65% HAYES V KIDDERMINSTER @ 1.81 69% LUTON V FOREST GREEN UNDERS @ 1.86 77% Salisbury v Tamworth UNDERS @ 1.77 72% Stevenage v Barrow UNDERS @ 1.90 55% Wrexham v Mansfield UNDERS @ 1.84 59% SCOTTISH PREMIER Aberdeen v Hibernian UNDER @ 1.67 78% Rangers v Motherwell OVER @ 1.65 65% Hearts v Celtic OVER @ 1.85 72% SCOTTISH DIV 1 Ayr Utd v Partick UNDER @ 1.73 51% Dundee v Morton OVER @ 1.87 61% QOS v Raith Rovers UNDER @ 1.77 64% Ross County v Airdrie OVER @ 1.85 62% SCOTTISH DIV 2 Cowdenbeath v Arbroath OVER @ 1.85 62% Peterhead v Clyde UNDER @ 1.84 54% Stirling Alb v Stenhousemuir 1.86 74% SCOTTISH DIV 3 Annan v Livingston OVER @ 1.86 54% East Stirling v Albion UNDER @ 1.85 77% Forfar v Berwick OVER @ 1.78 51% Queens Park v Montrose @ 1.79 67% There are 45 selections which qualify for the BB system however these will be filtered to a smaller number. Only matches with a probability of at least 65%- 70% will be selected.

Re: Bb Under/over System well with 45 selection @ 10€ each your stake will be 450€, the average odds are about 1,8:1 (given those numbers) as long as more than 25 games are winners you re the man ... with 25 winners you are break even lets wait for the results, any reason you only bet english and scottish leagues? bye p.s. you're right there is a slight discrepancy in the Liverpool game ... BD has it 63% to end over and my bookie is giving 2,06 over and 1,93 under. So the Bookie is nearly balanced but it is a discrepancy

Re: Bb Under/over System Games with a minimum of 70% probability to finish under or over ARSENAL V HULL OVER @ 1.62 BD 72% WEST HAM V CHELSEA over @ 1.81 BD 89% BLACKPOOL V WEST BROM OVERS @ 1.80 BD 80% NOTT FOREST V PRESTON UNDER @ 1.71 77% Norwich v HUDDLESFIELD OVERS@ 1.68 87% WALSALL V LEYTON ORIENT OVERS @ 1.88 BD 72% CREWE V TORQUAY OVERS @ 1.75 77% DARLINGTON V NORTHAMPTON OVER @ 1.89 71% ALTRINCHAM V EASTBOURNE UNDER @ 1.79 74% LUTON V FOREST GREEN UNDERS @ 1.86 77% Salisbury v Tamworth UNDERS @ 1.77 72% Aberdeen v Hibernian UNDER @ 1.67 78% Hearts v Celtic OVER @ 1.85 72% Stirling Alb v Stenhousemuir 1.86 74% East Stirling v Albion UNDER @ 1.85 77% 15 selections, £10 each selection. £150 stake :hope

well with 45 selection @ 10€ each your stake will be 450€, the average odds are about 1,8:1 (given those numbers) as long as more than 25 games are winners you re the man ... with 25 winners you are break even lets wait for the results, any reason you only bet english and scottish leagues? bye
Alright mate, Thanks for doing the working out for me, I've just came back from the boozer so my brain is dead. It's time consuming enough as it is doing all the English and Scottish league games but if you want to choose to do games in other leagues then as long as you understand the system there is no reason why you can't do it. Rommeo picked some games from european leagues taking place earlier and i'm hoping he could continue this every week.

Games with a minimum of 70% probability to finish under or over ARSENAL V HULL OVER @ 1.62 BD 72% WEST HAM V CHELSEA over @ 1.81 BD 89% BLACKPOOL V WEST BROM OVERS @ 1.80 BD 80% NOTT FOREST V PRESTON UNDER @ 1.71 77% Norwich v HUDDLESFIELD OVERS@ 1.68 87% WALSALL V LEYTON ORIENT OVERS @ 1.88 BD 72% CREWE V TORQUAY OVERS @ 1.75 77% DARLINGTON V NORTHAMPTON OVER @ 1.89 71% ALTRINCHAM V EASTBOURNE UNDER @ 1.79 74% LUTON V FOREST GREEN UNDERS @ 1.86 77% Salisbury v Tamworth UNDERS @ 1.77 72% Aberdeen v Hibernian UNDER @ 1.67 78% Hearts v Celtic OVER @ 1.85 72% Stirling Alb v Stenhousemuir 1.86 74% East Stirling v Albion UNDER @ 1.85 77% 15 selections, £10 each selection. £150 stake :hope
average odds 1,786:1 break even: 8,4 winners ... as this is an averaged number 9 winners are what you need to not lose any money

Re: Bb Under/over System Elmariachic you are a legend mate, thanks for working that out for me. Got to say 9 out of 15 is a tall order but we will see how it goes. Remember I'm just paper trailing this still so I'm not actually putting any money on my selections at the moment. I'm just tweaking it a bit to see how I can shorten the amount of selections and improve the strike rate. Thanks again

Re: Bb Under/over System A fantastic league which i've just noticed which is a dream for under 2.5 goals is the Portugal SuperLiga. There are only on average 2.32 goals every game and 63% of all games finish unders. If you are going to have a punt in this league the teams to watch for are: Belenenses - 1.77 goals average in every game Braga- 1.79 Rio Ave - 1.77 Naval- 1.92 Sporting- 1.92 For that reason I am betting on unders for the following matches taking place tomorrow: Naval v Sporting CP under 89% 1.61 £20 Returns 32.20 Guimaraes v Rio Ave Under 80% 1.55 £20 Returns 31.00 Although I don't approve of martingale stake betting this could actually prove effective as I havent seen any streaks of more than 3 consecutive over 2.5 goals for any teams in this division. Feedback to this would be appreciated.

A fantastic league which i've just noticed which is a dream for under 2.5 goals is the Portugal SuperLiga. There are only on average 2.32 goals every game and 63% of all games finish unders. If you are going to have a punt in this league the teams to watch for are: Belenenses - 1.77 goals average in every game Braga- 1.79 Rio Ave - 1.77 Naval- 1.92 Sporting- 1.92 For that reason I am betting on unders for the following matches taking place tomorrow: Naval v Sporting CP under 89% 1.61 £20 Returns 32.20 Guimaraes v Rio Ave Under 80% 1.55 £20 Returns 31.00 Although I don't approve of martingale stake betting this could actually prove effective as I havent seen any streaks of more than 3 consecutive over 2.5 goals for any teams in this division. Feedback to this would be appreciated.
Yes my portuguese league is very under goal, like yesterday BD give 80% Under for Braga and the final resulat was 0-1 :lol The only teams that normally is more over are Sporting, Benfica and FC Porto :ok

Re: Bb Under/over System Oh well in that case I will probably stay away from sporting then! I'm actually going to keep the stakes low for this one and go 10pts each for these two SuperLiga matches. Cheers mate once again for covering the European matches. Last nights results really went against us especially the 90th minute goal in the Ajaccio v Nantes game. If those postponed games were playing I'm sure we would of been in profit. GL with todays picks :hope

Re: Bb Under/over System Saturday Picks Part II German 3 Liga Ingolstadt v Erzgebirge O2.5 @ 1.85 BD 75% :clap C.Zeiss Jena v Sandhausen O2.5 @ 1.78 BD 74% PP Regensburg v Wuppertaler U2.5 @ 1.81 BD 75% PP German Bundesliga 1 Leverkusen v Bor Mnchglbh O2.5 @ 1.84 BD 71% :clap Frankfurt v Wolfsburg O2.5 @ 1.84 BD 84% :clap 10 Units each. More to follow.

Re: Bb Under/over System Saturday Picks Part IV (Final) Belgium Division 1 Kortrijk v Westerlo U2.5 @ 1.74 BD 76% :clap Portuguese Superliga Guimaraes v Rio Ave U2.5 @ 1.55 BD 80% :clap Naval v Sporting CP U2.5 @ 1.59 BD 87% :clap South Africa Premier Platinum St v Free State U2.5 @ 1.50 BD 65% PP 10 Units each.

Italian Serie B Brescia v Modena U2.5 @ 1.68 BD 67% :clap Mantova v Crotone U2.5 @ 1.65 BD 68% PP Triestina v Piacenza U2.5 @ 1.61 BD 72% PP Vicenza v Torino U2.5 @ 1.65 BD 78% :clap 10 Units each. More to follow.
Good going Rommeo 5 out of 5. It seems the BB under/over system can be used for European games just as successfully and easily. Lets hope for more of the same. Good luck with the other games. A couple more winners and you've got yourself a nice little profit! :D

Saturday Picks Part IV (Final) Belgium Division 1 Kortrijk v Westerlo U2.5 @ 1.74 BD 76% Portuguese Superliga Guimaraes v Rio Ave U2.5 @ 1.55 BD 80% Naval v Sporting CP U2.5 @ 1.59 BD 87% South Africa Premier Platinum St v Free State U2.5 @ 1.50 BD 65%10 Units each.
Kortrijk1 - 1Westerlo
Orlando Pirates0 - 0Free State Stars
Two more fantastic results! Thats now 7 out of 7. Now lets make it 9 out of 9 with the SuperLiga matches

Re: Bb Under/over System Saturday Final Results Turkish Super Lig Gaziantepspor v Denizlispor U2.5 @ 1.80 BD 81% L German Bundesliga 2 Fuerth v Karlsruher O2.5 @ 1.88 BD 65% W German 3 Liga Ingolstadt v Erzgebirge O2.5 @ 1.85 BD 75% W C.Zeiss Jena v Sandhausen O2.5 @ 1.78 BD 74% PP Regensburg v Wuppertaler U2.5 @ 1.81 BD 75% PP German Bundesliga 1 Leverkusen v Bor Mnchglbh O2.5 @ 1.84 BD 71% W Frankfurt v Wolfsburg O2.5 @ 1.84 BD 84% W Italy Serie B Brescia v Modena U2.5 @ 1.68 BD 67% W Mantova v Crotone U2.5 @ 1.65 BD 68% PP Triestina v Piacenza U2.5 @ 1.61 BD 72% PP Vicenza v Torino U2.5 @ 1.65 BD 78% W Belgium Division 1 Kortrijk v Westerlo U2.5 @ 1.74 BD 76% W Portuguese Superliga Guimaraes v Rio Ave U2.5 @ 1.55 BD 80% W Naval v Sporting CP U2.5 @ 1.59 BD 87% W South Africa Premier Platinum St v Free State U2.5 @ 1.50 BD 65% PP Profit 56.2 Units :cheers