Superleague: from Fri on

Can't wait for this one tonight :unsure Superleague 2nd round and they put a game like this on!! Never mind. Haven't got any stats to play with here, and as its only the teams' third competitive match of the season there isn't much form to go on. In Round 1 Widnes lost to Salford, whilst the Giants beat a disappoints Castleford side. Costin has been ruled out for Huddersfield and I think he is such an influential player for the Giants so the pick is Widnes -2 with Blue Square (a lot of the other books have got them as 6 point favs).

Re: Superleague: Widnes v Huddersfield London v St Helens Put this in same thread, wonder if a mod could alter the thread title to Superleague? Superleague meetings where London ‘at home’. 1996 London 28&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp St Helens 32 1997 London 24&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp St Helens&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 28 1998 London 22&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp St Helens 37 1999 London 18&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp St Helens 34 2000 London 20&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp St Helens 26 2000 London 12&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp St Helens 38 2001 London 18&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp St Helens 20 2002 London 16 St Helens 18 2003 London 18&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp St Helens 30 Only handicaps available at this time, will try and have another look tomorrow for totals quotes. Skybet go St Helens -18, a spread that they have only covered once in 9 of the above matches, and maybe worth a poke Only team news I can find is for London, Andy Hart being ruled out. Hopefully more info available tomorrow.

Guest peter orchard

Re: Superleague: Widnes v Huddersfield Might be a bit early in the season yet, 2damnhype. I think both the books and the punter have little to relate to at this early stage. Course, by the time form has asserted itself the books are pretty much on top of the handicapping and outguessing the handicapper has always seen me on the losing side. Good luck, though. It's good to read a knowledgeable view on this great sport. :b

Re: Superleague: Widnes v Huddersfield You might well be right about it being early season, the last couple of weeks have been looking at just the live games, might include the others from now on. Trouble is I struggle for access over the weekend,and injury news etc. usually comes through late. I do have a view, whether it is knowledgeable is open to question!!