NBA Tuesday

Guest TazaD

Guest TazaD

NYK -5.5 League: 39-8 SU (Av. win 11.3) home 5+ fav, 1 day off 10- ats win as away 4- fav. [NYK] 14-10 (av. win 12.1) if opp was last away. 4-1 (av. win 17.0!!) if opp off an upset win. 13-6 (Av. win 15.7) if opp was last a 5+ dog. (11-0 this no. since 2001!!!!) League: 5-11 (Av. loss 15.3) away 5+ dog, 1 day off 10+ ats win as away 10+ dog. [bost] (2-9 since 2001) 9-15 (Av. loss 15.1) any rest if opp was last fav. 2-10 (Av. loss 19.5!!) if opp last won ats as fav. 0-4 (Av. win 29.5!!!!) if it was away! NYK are 14-3 inside the div this season!!...and 7-2 as home fav of -4 -6. With the teams fighting out 6,7,8th seed I think the home team takes advantage here. (Miami will too, but waiting for a line!)

Guest TazaD

Adding Miami -6.5 Just going on a pure head-to-head/logic line here............ ORLANDO - (03/08 01:20pm) G Tracy McGrady (fatigued/back) is probable. The Orlando Sentinel reports - McGrady, who missed the pregame shootaround Sunday, scored just 13 points. "I didn't feel good and was really fatigued." McGrady said. I really didn't have that feeling, like I was going to have an outstanding game and I didn't have it." (03/08 06:36am) F Drew Gooden (leg) missed last game, downgraded from "?" to doubtful. (03/08 06:36am) F Grant Hill (ankle) IL. Mia won 112-101 v. Orl home in Jan. (Gooden 29!! McGrady 22) Mia won 111-98 @ Orl in Feb. (Gooden 16. McGrady 24...Although Wade 27 here too.) Orl 104-99 v. Atl. Mia 125-92 v. Atl..........+28 Mia. Orl 102-98 v. Denv. Mia 97-81 v. Denv.........+12 Mia. Orl 97-105 v. Mil. Mia 104-98 v. Mil...........+14 Mia. Orl 90-107 v. Sac. Mia 104-98 v. Sac..........+23 Mia. (also tho Orl +1 v. Utah, and +5 v. Portland) Got plenty of League 'trends' that suggest a win of ~10 for Miami.

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

NBA Tuesday it's all going wrong :( , :lol i dont know if u know but Ray Allen Doubtful starter aswell :)

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

Re:NBA nice winner 24 -18 to memphis :) , GL taz close with miami up 9 4 mins left, i'm watching this game and it'll be a bumber if u lose this should be over already :)

Guest TazaD

Re: Re:NBA Another good win, nightmare :clap Was watching the Miami game aswell. Alsways confident because of the TOTAL domination in the paint, but I've NEVER seen a game like that where one team (Orlando in this case!) gets EVERY good roll! (Esp. away from home!!). Crap rolls will usually balance themselves out over a game, but orlando kept hitting tough shot, after bullshit shot, and how about that one that rolled around the rim about 10 times!!! :banghead Meanwhile down the other end Miami had 5-6 that went in and out! Mustn't complain tho! Was a fairly easy win in the end. NY were 6 up with 4 minutes to play and crashed. >: Will sit now and hope Sac win ats. No play for me, but it will set up a great play for tomorrow :ok Nothing else for it that grabbing a rum and coke from the fridge and sit and watch the cricket for the evening then, hey! :cheers