Party Poker Table Stacking - The future of multitabling?

GaF

I dont like Party Poker much - in fact I dislike them quite a lot... ... however just been looking at Table Stacking (Beta) option - I'm not sure they've got it quite right (but it may just be because I'm not used to it), but I think it's a brilliant and innovative idea and they're definitely on the right tracks - it's the future for multitabling isnt it? A summary of what it is - the tables are cascaded (or tiled), but you can largely ignore them because you have a non graphical (except the cards) conole that lists all the stack sizes and relevant table information (they're all visible and the cards are updated as the hands play out) - as you click on a table, you get more information in the console - you can make your moves from the console (in fact you dont even have to go to the table - though probably will for the HUD info) - as you click on a table in the console, it comes to the front of ytour cascade anyway. Despite my view that it's not quite working yet, I'm impressed. Full info here - http://www.partypoker.com/how_to_play/using-our-poker-table/table-features/stacking.html

Re: Party Poker Table Stacking - The future of multitabling? Only just looked at this very briefly but my first thought is from looking at the screenshots this is a bot-programmer's dream. What i'm trying to say is if you can make all your moves through table grids which involve coding of some type then that can easily be exploited by some clever people around the world to create bots. Or do the screenshots not show what i think they do?

Re: Party Poker Table Stacking - The future of multitabling? I see where you're coming from but I'm not sure it necessarily makes it any easier - making a bot with AHK would already be pretty straightforward on a lot of sites I suspect - yeah - you'd imagine this would make it a little easier - but anyone who really wants to do it probably already can.... The problem with bots isn't getting the information from the program or being able to push the right buttons - it's getting the AI to work (though I'm amazed if pretty simple bots cant destroy the micro limit NL already)

Re: Party Poker Table Stacking - The future of multitabling? Will take your word for it! :ok That whole set up doesn't look like my kind of thing TBH, i pick up a lot of things when playing and store them in the back of my mind then when the action comes to me i see the table the players avatar, name and position the memories of what's previously happened between me and the players come to me almost like picture recognition - don't think i could remeber as much game flow things from just looking at names and numbers in a grid and it looks really boring to look at!