Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections

Decided to set up this thread as well to keep my NH and AW bets in seperate threads. This way I can track where my best areas are. Would also like to see which track I seem to do better at so may keep a tally of bets at certain tracks as well. Have to say one thing I aim to do in this thread is to improve my woeful record at Kempton, that way if it continues I will know to avoid it as much as possible in the future :lol Two meetings to get stuck into tomorrow - Wolverhampton and Lingfield. Same as my NH thread, the plan is to have a 0.5 - 3pt staking plan with the majority of my bets probably within the 0.5 - 2pt mark. I may raise this up to 5pts in the future but it depends how it goes. Will probably have the odd each way bet as well. Any comments as always are appreciated :ok

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Simmy's All Weather 09/10 Selections 14:30 Lingfield I backed Dichoh here on her penultimate start when she finished 3rd over course and distance. Did not get the clearest of runs that day but ran on well towards the finish. LTO she ran again over course and distance, was 6th that day, did run on well at the end again but never really troubled the leaders that day. Runs off the same mark as both those races today which is 5lbs lower than her win over course and distance in March although that was in a claimer so today's race is tougher. Should still be competitive off this mark having won off marks of 78 and 74 over the trip at Southwell in handicaps. George Baker takes the ride today, he has won on her in the past on the turf so hopefully his experience on her will play off today. Few others in the race have decent claims and I would rate Mr Hichens and Pha Mai Blue as the main dangers. 1 pt win Dichoh @ 6/1 (WillHill - BOG) 15:00 Lingfield Ask The Oracle ran a good race in his first run in handicap company LTO and he should definately win off this sort of mark. I believe that win could come today. The step up in trip to 12 furlongs should also suit him, he was running on well at Kempton LTO when finishing 4th. Thunderstruck was the winner that day and has won and placed since off marks 3lbs and 8lbs higher. Is dropped 1lb down to a mark of 64 for this race and I expect him to run a very solid race off this mark. Steve Drowne takes the ride for the first time. 1pt win @ 9/2 (VC Bet)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.