Wetherby ~ 5th Dec

2.40 Wetherby - Le Roi Rouge Has been running over further trips on better ground, but what he needs is 2 miles on heavy and gets it today. Well capable to win after mark has dropped few lbs since his last win. There are a few front runners here, which will allow Graham Lee to sit in behind and produce Le Roi Rouge late. Has a decent e/w chance imo.

Re: Wetherby ~ 5th Dec 3.15 Wetherby - Malko De Beaumont After some good wins and placed efforts was raised 29lbs last year, but has now dropped to his last winning mark. This allows him to drop in class and I am a bit surprised at his price. Trainer's been having few placers lately and he will rellish the heavy.

Re: Wetherby ~ 5th Dec

Tip Detail
Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event WETHERBY - 13:40
Selection DEGAS ART (W/O The Favorite) (Each-Way)
Strength 5/10
Date 05/12/2009
Bookmaker/Price >Paddy Power @ 10.00 (Back)
Reasoning WETHERBY 13:40 Wetherbyracing.co.uk Goes Mobile With Blujam Handicap Hurdle (3yo+, Class 3, 2m 4f, 11 runners) EACH WAY: DEGAS ART Failed as a Chaser last season being unplaced in all 4 starts. Hurdle form is much better with 3 wins from 8 including at this course. Won a Listed Novices' Hurdle here in 2006 beating KATCHIT by 1 1/2L. That was his NH debut then won by 12L to PURPLE MOON next time at Musselburgh. Best 3RD to KATCHIT and PUNJABI by 12L in a Grade 1 hurdle at Aintree in 2007. Connections' best Course to follow so I think he's worth a go at this price. W/O The Favorite (SIR TANTALLUS HAWK) at 9-1. 7's to 12's in WIN market.
Close Window

Re: Wetherby ~ 5th Dec 14.40 Wetherby Book Corporate Hospitality @ wetherbyracing.co.uk Handicap Chase 2m Just two make most appeal here in James Jefferson's Polar Gunner and Tom George's Babe Heffron. Polar Gunner has to concede age and weight to the selection here and is also making a re-appearance since february when winning at Ayr when beating First Look by four and a half lengths Starts his season off on a 6lb penalty and might find the selection a little hotter to handle. Babe Heffron is definetly going the right way and ran really well off a 13lb penalty when finishing second to Suntini at Lingfield last month going down by 6L. Denis O'Regan takes over from Sam Thomas this afternoon who rides the horse for the first time. Is getting in here off the same mark and over a stone less in the weights

Re: Wetherby ~ 5th Dec 3.15 Weth - Dawn Ride I don't like Malko de beaumont, i backed it once & it ran a stinker on soft. I,m backing DAWN RIDE who loves Wetherby. Granted its up in grade, i'm wlling to take a chance. I see more of a danger from Gripit N Tipit whom I was told could be one for next time.