** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bookies Mistake on the NBA Tonight

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Bookies Mistake on the NBA Tonight Umm, Sembach, Great Post. Please don't put £500000000 like you claim to do on other bets and then blame me like you blamed Carmine. I would feel sooooooooooooooo guilty, I would not be able to continue in life.

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Bookies Mistake on the NBA Tonight Good Spot JJ. Have no account with them though myself but I agree that -7.5 on the Dallas game is a definate advantage. They should be up by at least 10 at the end of the first half!

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Bookies Mistake on the NBA Tonight They have now discovered their mistake and the line on the Lakers game has disappeared. Hope some people got on it. Orlando line still open though

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Bookies Mistake on the NBA Tonight PaddyPower are so stupid that sometimes I have serious problems understand how stupid the staff there must be. They have acually removed the La Derby total line, but left the Orlando Line at the wrong figure. They actually realized after money came in that they had made a mistake, yet they did not have the basic intelligence to understand how the mistake was made i.e. they put the orlando / LA totals the wrong way around. Personally I thought the value was in the LA game and not in the Orlando game. I feel the orlando game could easily go over 200, therefore I am not sure that vaue is great, however there was excellent value in the LA Derby game over 195.5, considering that the Lakers have their full team in play. Anyway win or lose, it is another great value bet. If you made bets like this all season, you would most definately be up cash at the end, so even if it loses, we have a great value advantage bet. Happy St Patricks day PaddyPower. Bookie Buster

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Bookies Mistake on the NBA Tonight Normally they do, but there is always a slight possibility that they would'nt. Pretty slim though in the case of PaddyPower. If there was a bigger difference they would just void the bet, but in the case of being 4 or 5 points out in the total points, I think that they probably just take the risk. I mean if you look at it this way. What is a bogus line? Often bookies disagree about 1.5 - 2 points in the total points make up on a NBA game. Where od you draw the line. 4 or 5 points in a total is not that massive and I don't think that they could possibly justify voiding a bet in this circumstance. I think if they difference was 7 or over, the bet would probably have been voided alright though. BB

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Re: Bookies Mistake on the NBA Tonight Hope people had a go off the bets. Both bets came in. Lakers went well over, but Orlando was a nervous finish having gone up to 195 points. Anyhow, thats another ass kicking for the bookies. BB