** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tule Or any other NHL guys...

Guest abookiesworstnightmare

Anyone who knows a bit about the NHL think Edmonton Oilers have ANY and i mean 1% chance of winning the Stanley Cup? they seem to be on a good streak at the mopment sitting 2 points outside the playoffs and 2 places will be decided between 4 teams, I already Have St Louis Blues @ 125/1 and now i'm thinking of investing on Edmonton IF anyone thinks they have a chance? Comments most welcome :)

Guest Fin090

Re: Tule Or any other NHL guys... I doubt they'll even make the playoffs, imo St Louis and Nashville will wrap up those last 2 playoff spots. If they do make the playoffs they'll be one of the weakest teams involved but yeah, I suppose they have a 1% chance.

Tule Or any other NHL guys... Like Fin said. They have a chance, that's right. By backing them you will be defo opposing the Blues as these two teams have yet to play one more H2H encounter. What's more, their chance even to make the playoffs is very, but very slim. It looks like some of you, I mean yourself and JJBEAR at least, are tempted by opposing the hotpots. I myself will defo be opposing them in individual matches and WILL make some money this way, bar a very unusul sequence of results.;)

Guest JJBEAR

Tule Or any other NHL guys... I am not so sure about Edmonton myself BWN. But your 125/1 on STL is definitely value, anything can happen in the playoffs, look at CAR Panthers in the Superbowl, I had them at 100/1, brought some nice profit on the E/W. Anaheim Mighty Ducks last year, in the NHL they were a big price aswell, not sure what they were, but if you can get value like that then I would much rather back them for small stakes and run the risk than oppose them for comparatively larger stakes. This isn't starting an argument with anyone, I will be the first to admit I am not an expert on the NHL, but I believe that backing value like this will always work out.

Tule Or any other NHL guys... In fact, JJBEAR, as far as the Oilers are from reaching the playoffs, they would represent enormous value if they had some more points now. The Blues are, I suspect I said so some time ago, big time chokers. This is not to argue with your value you are sitting on right now, to be honest.:)

Re: Tule Or any other NHL guys... For everyone List of already eliminated teams reads NYR, Was, Pitt Phx, Chi, Clb Very near are Buf, Atl, Fla, Car - out of these it's just Buf with ANY chance as they are 6 points behind, the other three with further 4 points to make MInn, Ana - almost sure out - 9/10 pts behind LAK, Edm - 2/3 points behind... StLouis! and one more point behind NAshville *Nas are more likely to choke now as they are on the brink of making their first playoffs which seemingly affects their results quite badly* Hope it helps anyone

ok thanks for opinions you guys i just saw a large 500/1 at skybet i ended up just havin a tenner on it to win 5000. i just saw what anaheim did form a low seed last year and got hopeful ;) , i'll sit on it unless by some chance they make the finals i'll lay some off. thanks again