Who's the best cash game player on PL? (in the eyes of PTR) - Is it GaF(70)?

GaF

We now have a tool that ranks cash players - anyone want to lay claim to being the best Cash Game Player on PL? in the eyes of PTR (http://www.pokertableratings.com) That last part is important, because it excludes Boss and gives the rest of us a chance :tongue2 My rating on Pokerstars comes in at 51 (at least it did before its updated following my last session :tongue2). I can see Nades FullTilt id comes in at 60 - which is the best I know of so far for a PLr. Anyone offering a higher bid? (I know Nades FT alias, but dont think it's public knowledge, so am not posting it - if anyone else wants to claim a higher rating, doesnt want to publish their alias, but is happy to tell me privately, them PM me and you can confirm it by saying "hello" in a chat box somewhere whilst logged on, and I can confirm for you to other PLrs that your rating is genuine and you. :ok) So, anyone here better than Nade? For interest, some other ratings: Phil Ivey - 95 OMGClayAiken - 86 durr - 80 Patrik Antonius - 76 David Benyamine - 70

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Who's the best cash game player on PL? (in the eyes of PTR) Going on a tangent a bit ... just looking at the list of Biggest Online Losers of All Time :loon Ziigmund -$1 742 662 (rating - 0) whitelime -$1 523 340 (rating - 0) Gus Hansen -$961 012 (rating - 0) pr1nnyraid -$552 672 (rating - 16) Brian Townsend -$414,388 (rating - 6) Not a great advert for some of the online coaching sites :loon

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.