Best bet of the day - Sun 22nd Nov

fintron

2.35 Navan With all of the recent rain this race has been in a little bit of doubt but the rain must have eased off yesterday and they are set to race on heavy ground today. One of a number of horses that relishes a slog in the mud is Away We Go, who shaped very well over fences at Limerick last time out on what was only his second run in this sphere. Prior to that he got off the mark at the first time of asking in a Tramore beginners chase, but the proximity of his finish to a sharply improving Paddy Pub last time caught my eye as he stayed on nicely from off the pace on bottomless ground. He has gone up in the weights as a result of his second placed finish but the winner has been raised in the handicap too and it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that he could reverse the form today off these terms. Treacle and Paddy Pub himself are two others I give big chances too but they are priced much shorter and at the prices, and taking into account various formlines involving the three, I think Away We Go is the bet. 0.5 pt EW.

Re: Best bet of the day - Sun 22nd Nov 1.10 Aintree Woody waller looks a massive price and should not be backable e/w in my opinion! Never really fired on the flat over the summer but kept him fit and well and now makes a return to the jumps having won twice in a row when last seen in novice events form is nothing special but some behind have run ok since and clearly has a lot more to offer yet and with Howard-Johnson on fire at the moment he is far to easy to back. 0.5pt e/w woody waller 7/1 corals

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.