Kempton 19th Nov (AW) (Late Afternoon Card)

chris34

6.00 Kempton Competitive 6f handicap tonight and probably the highlight of the card and day in my opinion I cant get my shortlist down to below 3 so gonna play all 3! Fantasy explorer was heavily backed earlier in the week at wolverhampton and ran a solid enough race but found a very promising improver too much and sure to go well again today. Beckermet ran his best race for a while over 7f last time out at lingfield in handicap company, yet to win a handicap but was a winner of listed affairs when rated as high as 109, nowadays just rated 88 and if returning to form could be dangerously handicapped. Shifting star is another worth considering, having won off a mark of 92 in a valuable ascot handicap last august, has had a light season this season and mark has dropped to 81 for aw from 95 on the turf and has only had 2 runs on aw and they have been a 3rd and 4th and the 4th was off a mark of 99! 1.1pt win fantasy explorer 7/2 bet365 0.6pt win beckermet 6/1 bet365 0.3pt win shifting star 12/1 bet365

Re: Kempton 19th Nov (AW) (Late Afternoon Card) Becketmet is trained by R Fisher, who is based in Ulverston. It must be one hell of a drive down to Kempton from the Lakes :loon I agree with what you say Chris, he could be potentially well treated. He was rated 108 on the AW back in March so a drop of 20 lbs is quite a lot and he wasn't disgraced last time out behind a Godolphin runner. Think I'm gonna wait for more prices in the morning.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.