Dundalk November 18th

Bright Horizon 6:00 to place ! The first looks a 2 horse affair and it really could go either way and there`s no depth to the race . Given Aidan O`Briens 2yo`s gauranteed improvement on their 2nd start I was tempted by the 4.50 to win this but ive decided to play it safe and take the place bet. I think it could actually run backwards and still get in the 3 :lol £238 @ 1.47 average . Ive just taken everything from 1.42 to 1.49 - gota pop out soon :ok

Re: Dundalk November 18th

Bright Horizon 6:00 to place ! The first looks a 2 horse affair and it really could go either way and there`s no depth to the race . Given Aidan O`Briens 2yo`s gauranteed improvement on their 2nd start I was tempted by the 4.50 to win this but ive decided to play it safe and take the place bet. I think it could actually run backwards and still get in the 3 :lol £238 @ 1.47 average . Ive just taken everything from 1.42 to 1.49 - gota pop out soon :ok
Any chance of using points rather than £'s. Makes it easier for anyone wishing to follow, as they can then convert the points into their own personal stakes. :ok Good luck

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.