Super AH System

ipt123

I've been following an Asian Handicap system for the past couple months that has shown a 20% profit in backtesting (80 bets) and 20% while papertrailing (73 bets). None of these bets were proofed on PL so I intend to start afresh here. The selection process is determined using a combination of head2head history, home game statistics, and goal average of both teams. I will be placing 5$ or 10$ bets on each match and will use that stake to keep track of my records. In addition to my goal of achieving a 20% Yield, I hope to put to rest the stereotype that Americans don't watch, get or know anything about soccer (I know, I know). Wish me luck! :cheers

Re: Super AH System First bet for tomorrow will be on The New Saints in the Welsh Cup. This is obviously a good bet, system or no. However the only odds I can currently find are with Tipico so I'll have to wait for tomorrow to see if any other bookies release handicap odds for the match (only have set odds for Welsh Cup matches sporadically). Either way I'll post my selection tomorrow whether it be with Tipico or elsewhere.

Re: Super AH System Congratulations on your system thread and I look forward to following the results. I might follow the bets too, although I'm unsure if any of my bookies (primarily exchanges) have asian handicap odds on the Welsh cup. The best of luck! If you achieve anywhere close to a 20% yield you will be a legend forever! :cheers

Re: Super AH System Good luck with your system, ipt123. You are a brave man to take on Welsh Cup matches :loon. I agree with Ren 1969 that the AH line should be about (-1) 2.00 1.92, but neither Pinnacle or Bet365 are offering odds.

hope to put to rest the stereotype that Americans don't watch' date= get or know anything about soccer/quote] By the way, I think the game is called football (not to be confused with the grid-iron version ;))

Re: Super AH System

.... apologies :$ :$ :$
It's cool. I'm still waiting to see if any odds are released. Is there an amount of time before kickoff that I should just give up on Asian odds being released for a certain match? Also, I couldn't find how to change the title to my threads (if I want to post yield) could someone walk me through this?

Re: Super AH System Ok since noone has released odds for this match other than Tipico, I'm going to take The New Saints in the 1x2 Handicap Market (0:1). Essentially it is the same as betting on -1.5. Odds are not offered for Spread Betting, so only Bank 1 is used: Game: The New Saints vs. Port Talbot (Wales Cup) Pick: The New Saints -1.5 @ 2.20 (Tipico) Stake: 5$

Ok since noone has released odds for this match other than Tipico, I'm going to take The New Saints in the 1x2 Handicap Market (0:1). Essentially it is the same as betting on -1.5. Odds are not offered for Spread Betting, so only Bank 1 is used: Game: The New Saints vs. Port Talbot (Wales Cup) Pick: The New Saints -1.5 @ 2.20 (Tipico) Stake: 5$
Well it's the start I was hoping for. TNS took care of it in the first half, final score 2-0. Pick: The New Saints -1.5 @ 2.20 WIN :clap Bank 1: Staked: 5$ Return: 11$ Profit: 6$ Yield: 120%

Re: Super AH System Congratulations on a winning start, ipt123 :clap..... even more impressive, given the notoriously difficult task of predicting Cup matches :wall. I'll be interested to see your selections for the "big guns" this weekend.

Bet for tomorrow: Game: Lierse vs. Tubize (Belgium 2) Pick: Lierse -1 @ 2.06 (Bet365) Stake: 10$ Bank 1: Staked: 5$ Return: 11$ Profit: 6$ Yield: 120% May have another game for tomorrow if asian odds are released.
Also laying the away team for Bank 2: Game: Lierse vs. Tubize (Belgium 2) Pick: Lay Tubize @ 9.00 (BetFair) Stake: 1$ Bank 2: Staked: 0$ Return: 0$ Profit: 0$ Yield: 0%

Re: Super AH System One more match for today: Bank 1: Game: Admira vs. Lustenau (Austria Regionalliga) Pick: Admira -1 @ 2.09 (Bet365) Stake: 5$ Bank 2: Game: Admira vs. Lustenau (Austria Regionalliga) Pick: Lay Lustenau @ 5.50 (BetFair) Stake: 1$ And to recap the other match for today: Bank 1: Game: Lierse vs. Tubize (Belgium 2) Pick: Lierse -1 @ 2.06 (Bet365) Stake: 10$ Bank 2: Game: Lierse vs. Tubize (Belgium 2) Pick: Lay Tubize @ 9.00 (BetFair) Stake: 1$

One more match for today: Bank 1: Game: Admira vs. Lustenau (Austria Regionalliga) Pick: Admira -1 @ 2.09 (Bet365) Stake: 5$ Bank 2: Game: Admira vs. Lustenau (Austria Regionalliga) Pick: Lay Lustenau @ 5.50 (BetFair) Stake: 1$ And to recap the other match for today: Bank 1: Game: Lierse vs. Tubize (Belgium 2) Pick: Lierse -1 @ 2.06 (Bet365) Stake: 10$ Bank 2: Game: Lierse vs. Tubize (Belgium 2) Pick: Lay Tubize @ 9.00 (BetFair) Stake: 1$
Lierse-Tubize 2-3 Lose/Lose Admira-Lustenau 1-0 Draw/Win Bank 1: Staked: 20$ Return: 16$ Profit: -4$ Yield: -20% Bank 2: Staked: 2$ Return: -7$ Profit: -7$ Yield: -350%

Re: Super AH System I've decided to remove the 2nd bank, don't have time to keep up with it and it was based on lay odds, not Asian Handicap. 3 matches for Saturday: Game 1: Sportul Studentsec vs. Steaua Bucharest II (Romania 2) Pick 1: Sportul Studentsec -1 @ 1.85 (10Bet) Stake 1: 5$ Game 2: Huddersfield vs. Hartlepool (League One) Pick 2: Huddersfield -1 @ 1.96 (Pinnacle) Stake 2: 10$ Game 3: Club Brugge vs. Germinal Beerschot (Belgium Jupiler) Pick 3: Club Brugge -1 @ 1.88 (Pinnacle) Stake 3: 10$ Bank: Staked: 20$ Return: 16$ Profit: -4$ Yield: -20%

I've decided to remove the 2nd bank, don't have time to keep up with it and it was based on lay odds, not Asian Handicap. 3 matches for Saturday: Game 1: Sportul Studentsec vs. Steaua Bucharest II (Romania 2) Pick 1: Sportul Studentsec -1 @ 1.85 (10Bet) Stake 1: 5$ Game 2: Huddersfield vs. Hartlepool (League One) Pick 2: Huddersfield -1 @ 1.96 (Pinnacle) Stake 2: 10$ Game 3: Club Brugge vs. Germinal Beerschot (Belgium Jupiler) Pick 3: Club Brugge -1 @ 1.88 (Pinnacle) Stake 3: 10$ Bank: Staked: 20$ Return: 16$ Profit: -4$ Yield: -20%
It's been a tough start, but looking at groups of games in the past this has happened before followed by a long winning streak so I'll keep with it: Pick 1: Sportul Studentsec -1 @ 1.85 Lose 0-0 Stake 1: -5$ Pick 2: Huddersfield -1 @ 1.96 Draw 2-1 Stake 2: 0$ Pick 3: Club Brugge -1 @ 1.88 Lose 1-2 Stake 3: -10$ Bank: Staked: 45$ Return: 26$ Profit: -19$ Yield: -42%