Lingfield 18th Nov (AW)

chris34

12.00 Lingfield Anything is possible pretty much a bunch of no hopers at the moment. I wanna see Ymir sit behind the front runners here today and not lead. Has run his best races around here and although still a maiden it might be interesting at a bigger price. He has spent his whole lift going right handed apart from 2 runs here and 1 run at warwick and they have prob been his best runs so maybe that could be a factor. 0.25pt e/w Ymir 2.00 Lingfield Oh dear my arch enemy Autumn Blades runs again, been running consistently well on aw recently but is far from genuine at the important end. Sent off fav last time out at southwell in a claimer not on best terms but should have been capable, prior to that he ran in a hot handicap over CD beating some useful sorts and on that form would look to certainly be well in the mix again especially with probert back on board. 0.5pt e/w autumn blades 6/1 bet365 2.30 Lingfield Marjury Daw could be dangerous if allowed to track leaders again today, having met trouble in running last time at wolverhampton but ran on extremely strongly the step down in trip may not be the best route but will clearly stay the trip so maybe a bit more prominent (don’t lead lol). That was her best form yet after 5 races and if things have finally dropped could prove dangerous from a good draw in stall 5. 0.25pt e/w marjurt daw

Re: Lingfield 18th Nov (AW) 2.00 Lingfield I Confess was very strongly supported last time out even though he wasn't certain to get the race run to his liking and again for this he has been well backed with the early price already been nibbled at twice. There is every chance he could get the run of the race over a CD he favours, but the jockey booking makes this one too much of a gamble for me at 7/1 now. The lad has barely ridden, nevermind ridden well, so the jury is still out on him I suppose. Another trainer deploying a claimer is John Boyle who puts James P Sullivan onboard Ravi River. This apprentice we at least have seen before and we know has ridden winners, but I have a niggly doubt as to whether he will be ridden in mid-div here and I don't think that will suit how this race is likely to unfold. As a result, my bet is the Middleham horse, Imprimis Tagula. All of his winning has been done at Southwell but his record on polytrack over seven furlongs isn't actually that bad. His second to the well handicapped Tagula Night here in August reads well too, as it came over shorter, where he hinted he needed further than six furlongs. The trainer has thought this one has been ready to win for a while so it was no surprise to see him go in at Southwell, latest, for which he is turned out under a penalty tomorrow. He was well backed and won cosily by two lengths under Robert Winston and if he truly has peaked then a six pound burden may not prevent a follow up. The jockey booking itself may be a clue to the confidence the yard have for tomorrow - Winston's record on the gelding is three wins and a place from seven runs. 5/1 Bet 365, 0.5 pt EW (3 places, 1/5 odds).

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.