** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

U21 Euro Championship, 14/11

nkdz

Croatia U21 (-0.75) @ 2.08 10bet Odds started dropping so i'll take it while it makes sense... Cyprus is the only team so far who won Croatia in this qualifiers and changed some things in NT. After that Croatia won both Norway and Serbia and now has realistic chances to pass this group. However they will need to revenge today and collect another three points for that, cause anything but another win would seriously damaged their chances. After senior team got eliminated some players like Kalinić, Rakitić, Lovren, joined U21 team, but still, PeriÅ¡ić will be missed, so as OremuÅ¡ who is suspended. Cyprus just a mediocre team, not on Croatia's level and i expect fired up visitors and away win, possibly with higher margin. Estonia U21 @ 2.87 bet365 Well, team who won Switzerland away surely deserves more respect than 2.87 on away win at Armenia with 0-0-4 so far. Estonia had some good results, like that away win at Switzerland and home 2-0 win over Georgia while Armenia lost at home to Turkey and Switzerland very convincing. I'm hoping for a positive reaction from Estonian side after 4-1 home defeat to Switzerland in the last round and another win which would keep them still in the race for going through. England U21 @ 1.83 Coral I'll accept these odds and back England. Atmosphere around this team is just fantastic after high 6-3 win over FYROM and with this win they would make a huge step towards number 1. Portugal are nothing special, they lost to Greece and drawn with FYROM away. This game will be played at Wembley and Pearce has very good team to chose from despite absents like Wallcott and Rodwell. Some u21 players are still hoping that they could go to RSA so very motivated England should win Portugal.

Re: U21 Euro Championship, 14/11 Serbia U21 (-0.75) @ 1.87 10bet Both teams lost twice so far, so another defeat for either team would mean end of the EURO hopes. Serbia lost in the last round at Croatia, 3-1, but they totally underperformed probably because of the hostile atmosphere on the stands. Serbia defeated Norway already, in Norway, and for me there are not many doubts about tommorows winner. Serbia is much better team, has much better individuals and has to win in front of their fans in Novi Sad if they want to stay in the race with Croatia and Slovakia for 1st spot. I didn't expected higher odds to be honest, i'm very confident in Serbia's win. Good luck.

Re: U21 Euro Championship, 14/11 Slovakia/Croatia Over 2.5 @ 2.16 (€ 1030) On first sight this maybe doesn't look to promising as this game is crucial for both teams. However, both teams like to play creative football, and have great offensive potential. Croatia added Kalinic and Rakitic to this U21 team and offensively they look very strong, but at the back, defensive duo had some problems on Cyprus and there was some problems with pacey forwards. Anyway, Slovakia is a tough opponent in any case but more suitable for Croatia than Cyprus cause they like to play technical football and they'll surely try to win here. I expect a very tight game, my simpathies are of course on Croatia's side, but i don't want to get into 1x2 predictions.