** Poker Sunday 15th November **

avongirl

** Poker Sunday 15th November **  

1. 1.

• Yes - 16:00 GMT Paradise â?¬3k gtd Double Stack - PL MoP #4
    • No

Re: ** Poker Sunday 15th November ** Busto in 3200th was average stack or above the whole way with a really tough player on my left for the first 3hours then changed table and busted with JJ v AA soon after. Might have been able to get away from it if still on the original table where we had dynamics and stuff but new to the table just went with it n/m. At the start of the tourn i looked up my opponents on OPR and 6/8 had over $50k in profits :lol so pretty happy with how i played, nearly all the big pots i won were total bluffs, enjoyed it.

Re: ** Poker Sunday 15th November **

Busto in 3200th was average stack or above the whole way with a really tough player on my left for the first 3hours then changed table and busted with JJ v AA soon after. Might have been able to get away from it if still on the original table where we had dynamics and stuff but new to the table just went with it n/m. At the start of the tourn i looked up my opponents on OPR and 6/8 had over $50k in profits :lol so pretty happy with how i played, nearly all the big pots i won were total bluffs, enjoyed it.
You probably made a few dollars on the $Knockouts as well Tom ?? (I saw the 64s v QKo:ok)

You probably made a few dollars on the $Knockouts as well Tom ?? (I saw the 64s v QKo:ok)
Yeh i got $40 from 2 KOs and won 1/1 $20 HUSNG while playing so made $60 on top of freerolling the $130 buy-in not bad i'd say :D FWIW the 64ss is probably a bad call in theory but i just wanted to accumulate chips and i'd still have 30BBs or something as well as possible $20 bounty for knocking the shover out who only had 10BBs so i was like whatever i want chips! :lol

FWIW the 64ss is probably a bad call in theory but i just wanted to accumulate chips and i'd still have 30BBs or something as well as possible $20 bounty for knocking the shover out who only had 10BBs so i was like whatever i want chips! :lol
:ok