** Poker Thursday 5th November **

avongirl

** Poker Thursday 5th November **  

1. 1.

• Yes - 19:00 GMT Paradise HeadHunter - PL MoP #1 - FOCUS
    • No

Re: ** Poker Thursday 5th November ** Starshine 19th but not on Paradise :sad Gaz will need the full results for the League so as far as I can see, also Washman (Washman22) 39th heniek (heniek31) 43rd Dodger (Douser) 48th glceud (glceud) 52nd PGremlin (PLGremlin) 83rd w1nsome (WHAM-BANG) 89th 7pm too early for me unfortunately and as reg wasn't open this aft I couldn't reg and sit out for a while. :sad

Re: ** Poker Thursday 5th November **

Starshine 19th but not on Paradise :sad Gaz will need the full results for the League so as far as I can see, also Washman (Washman22) 39th heniek (heniek31) 43rd Dodger (Douser) 48th glceud (glceud) 52nd PGremlin (PLGremlin) 83rd w1nsome (WHAM-BANG) 89th 7pm too early for me unfortunately and as reg wasn't open this aft I couldn't reg and sit out for a while.
too early for me as well missed it by 5 mins

Re: ** Poker Thursday 5th November ** Just tagging this on the end here before the post floats off to wherever they float off to. I have never had a game as grotty as that one. It was a genuine case of being card dead all the way through and sat as the table short stack with four large stacks to the left is no way to have fun. Decided that 88 was enough to play with so raised it pot plus 50 and still got 2 callers. Flop of AKx made it impossible to play. :puke But nice to see I still get 50 points...could be precious at the end of the day. (whichever day that refers to, today, Saturday, two weeks on Wednesday...God knows!:unsure)