** Poker Saturday 31st October **

avongirl

** Poker Saturday 31st October **  

1. 1.

• Yes I'm playing at 19:35 GMT Boss â?¬1k gtd - FOCUS #1
    • Yes I'm playing at 21:00 GMT William Hill Super Series Saturday - £100 Added - FOCUS #2
    • Yes I'm playing at 21:30 GMT 32Red Be The Bounty â?¬1500 guaranteed + â?¬225 bounties - FOCUS #3
    • No, it's about time he won something

Re: ** Poker Saturday 31st October ** In the 32Red lobby at 18:00 there is a £666(euro) 'Halloween Carnage' Freeroll where everyone is all in first hand, its restricted to 666 players so even if you wont be there get reg'd quick (8 in so far, not sure how quick/if it will fill) and there may be a surprise waiting when you log in on Sunday. :ok

Re: ** Poker Saturday 31st October ** :ok

It’s a battle of good versus evil this Halloween evening (Sat 31st Oct) on Betfair poker with our spookiest tournaments of the year. Earn yourself a devilish treat if you manage to drive a stake through the heart of Dracula, put the Zombie back in their grave or tame our ravenous Werewolf. 4 beasts have been brought back to life by the Betfair boffins and entered into five designated Slayer tournaments. You will receive $50 for eliminating them from the tournament. As an added bonus, we’ve increased the GUARANTEED prize pools to help you in the hunt. Beware though, the beasts can fight back with extra lives in the form rebuys available to them in the first hour. See the list of Slayer tournaments with INCREASED prize pools below: Slayer $250 Guaranteed Rebuy PLO ($11 + $1)
Time19:10 (UK)
Bounty BeastBF Werewolf
New GTD$500
Slayer $250 Guaranteed NL Hold'em ($5 + $0.50)
Time21:45 (UK)
Bounty BeastBF Zombie
New GTD$500
Slayer $150 Guaranteed NL Hold'em ($5 + $0.50)
Time19:45 (UK)
Bounty BeastBF Ghost
New GTD$400
Time20:45 (UK)
Bounty BeastBF Werewolf
New GTD$400
Time18:45 (UK)
Bounty BeastBF Dracula
New GTD$250
*Please allow up to 24 hours for bounties to be credited to your account. >Betfair standard terms and conditions apply

Re: ** Poker Saturday 31st October ** Increased bounties for BTB this week :ok

As I’m sure you’ve all noticed by now, we’ve been raising the guarantee of our Be the Bounty tournaments at least once a week. This week however, we shall be raising the bounty prizes instead, like so:
  • €100 becomes €150
  • €75 becomes €100
  • €50 becomes €75