Lingfield 29th Oct (AW)

1.10 Lingfield Several very in experienced jockeys line up here so anything possible but I did note colombard earlier in the week when staying on eye catchingly over CD, is not ideally drawn but has a reasonable apprentice on board. Martin lane one of a few apprentices I think has improved over this year and is in here with a small chance exceed elegance having shown so modest efforts over 5f and 6f and certainly worth a try over 7f in a weak affair and is well drawn in stall 1. 0.25pt e/w colombard 0.1pt e/w exceed elegance 2.10 Lingfield A listed event on the sand with several off these clearly finding listed and group company too much but this is reasonably weak and doesn’t make anything stand out but Rosika is in good heart having won a toughish handicap at goodwood and also has form on the aw surface with a 3rd on race course debut at wolverhampton. Arty crafty takes an extreme upgrade in class and is deserved having won a classified stakes at kempton in sept and then since been running in handicaps and only beaten once by the extremely useful rowan tiger. Trip could also be a concern as horse appears to hit a lull every now and again but yet always finds enough to win. 0.5pt win rosika 7/2 bet365 0.25pt e/w arty crafty 10/1 bet365 2.40 Lingfield Moonlife is highest rated in the field and showed a likeable attitude again in a weak event last time out on turf and does have aw form which is a benefit in this and is well drawn aswell. 0.5pt win moonlife 9/4 bet365 3.10 Lingfield Tricky contest beat the bell is useful on the aw and racked up a hatrick in October but is still 19lb higher than last win but showed some promise again last time out round here when 3rd behind lemon and sugar. Spirit of Sharjah stayed on well last time out over CD and could go one better today in this is still is 5lb higher than last win but has won listed event and run off much higher marks than this. 0.25pt win beat the bell 0.25pt win spirit of sharjah

Re: Lingfield 29th Oct (AW) 2.10 Lingfield I'm on Rosika too. Many of these have questions to answer for now but Rosika is progressive, tactically versatile, in the care of one of the best trainers in the world and has one of the best jockeys in the business on too. I think the official ratings of several of her rivals flatter them, but I believe Rosika has the potential to surpass a rating of 93 in time, and she's getting an allowance here that makes her quite well treated tomorrow anyway. She hinted she'd get this trip when staying on last time, and although lightly raced on the all-weather, was an encouraging third on her debut at Wolv. 7/2 Bet 365, 1 pt.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.