Brazil » Série A (28/29 oct)

Wednesday 28 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Santos FC (21:30 GMT) 2 3.25 3.6 108.55 %
maximize.gif Botafogo-RJ v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (21:30 GMT) 1.72 3.4 5 107.31 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v EC Santo André (23:00 GMT) 1.5 3.75 6.5 108.72 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Avaí FC (23:00 GMT) 1.61 3.5 5.5 108.66 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v SC Corinthians (23:50 GMT) 2.1 3.25 3.25 109.16 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Barueri v Flamengo (23:50 GMT) 2.62 3.25 2.65 106.60 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v SC Internacional (23:50 GMT) 1.9 3.3 3.75 109.35 %
Thursday 29 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Atlético Mineiro (23:00 GMT) 2.62 3.25 2.5 108.86 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Goiás EC (23:00 GMT) 1.57 3.5 6 108.87 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v Coritiba FC (23:00 GMT) 2.05 3.25 3.75 106.22 %

Re: Brazil » Série A (28/29 oct) I can help thinking that the game in Porto Alegre will go Over 3,5 Goals, at the moment @ 2,48 with bet365. Gremio are certainly only good enough at home, with impressive record and an average of almost 3 goals scored per game. On the other side we've got Avai, who are IMO doing Over-miracles at the moment - scored 16 in the last 7 and conceded 12! I was also thinking about Over 2,5 with Barueri, but Flamengo improved a lot defensively and rather follow it in-play...The same pick with Palmeiras looks obvious, Goias topping the Over stats in this league and hosts somehow losing pace. Bad odds though again...

Re: Brazil » Série A (28/29 oct) Sport Recife - Coritiba For Sport Recife every game is THE GAME. They simply must win at home, take some points away from home, and pray to stay in league. Form is solid in last few games. Two away games and 2 draws, at home they won against lousy Corinthians, and now they have game against team they should win. Coritiba is on the verge to be in dangerous zone but they still can be relaxed, 5 points head start over Santo Andre. But for this game they have 2 crucial missings, one injured one suspended: Marcelinho Paraíba profilic midlefielder and best forward Marcos Aurélio are unavailable. Coritiba is one of the worst away teams in the league, and Sport Recife is in must win situation, so I will go on Sport Recife with medium stakes. Sport Recife @1.85 G'bookers 6/10

Re: Brazil » Série A (28/29 oct)

TEAMS REMAINING GAMES
Palms - 54 Goiás ©, Corinthians ©, Inhabitant of the state of Rio de Janeiro (f), Sport ©, Bosom (f), Athletical © and Botafogo (f)
Athletical - 53 Inhabitant of the state of Rio de Janeiro (f), Goiás (f), Flamengo ©, Coritiba (f), Inter ©, Palms (f) and Corinthians ©
Inter - 52 São Paulo (f), Botafogo ©, Barueri (f), Saints ©, Athletical (f), Sport (f) and Saint Andres ©
São Paulo - 52 Inter ©, Barueri ©, Bosom (f), Victory ©, Botafogo (f), Goiás (f) and Sport ©
Flamengo - 51 Barueri (f), Saints ©, Athletical (f), Nautical (f), Goiás ©, Corinthians (f) and Bosom ©
Cruise - 48 Saint Andres ©, Inhabitant of the state of Rio de Janeiro ©, Sport (f), Bosom ©, Athletical (f), Coritiba © and Saints (f)

Re: Brazil » Série A (28/29 oct) Fluminense - Atletico MG Odds in this matchup show that public loves Fluminense so much they moved AH from original 0 to +0.25 on Atletico MG. Well usually it is smart thing to follow public, but in this case I will be on the other side of the fence. This game is super important for both sides, Fluminense is fighting for life in Serie A and another draw or loss will be bye, bye for this big club, while Atletico MG plays for champioship, they are just one point away from Palmeiras. Last game Atletico MG won 1-0 at home, but they played badly. Still they managed to win and that is what counts. For this game coach have FULL TEAM, no one is suspended or injured or on international duty. Fluminense on the other hand played against Goias away from home last round, they were 0-2 down and managed to get 2-2 draw. Despite they showed excellent determination to overcame 0-2 deficit they still showed that they are not good team. We can say that Goias draw was gift from unmotivated home side. In Fluminense dressing room things are not good. That is normal when you are too close to relegation, but coach Cuca have problems communicating with older players, he removed Fabinho from squad after 0-2 defeat against Flamengo, and than Fabinho said Cuca is bad man and coach, that he doesn't talk to players etc. Cuca didn't responded to that, but on last talk to media he said he will bench another excperienced player, Luiz Alberto and give chance to young Dalton in game against Atletico MG... All in all, I rate Atletico MG better team in this matchup and see this AH as very tempting. Medium stakes. Atletico MG +0.25 @1.86 Pinnacle 6/10

TEAMS REMAINING GAMES
Palms - 54 Goiás ©, Corinthians ©, Inhabitant of the state of Rio de Janeiro (f), Sport ©, Bosom (f), Athletical © and Botafogo (f)
Athletical - 53 Inhabitant of the state of Rio de Janeiro (f), Goiás (f), Flamengo ©, Coritiba (f), Inter ©, Palms (f) and Corinthians ©
Inter - 52 São Paulo (f), Botafogo ©, Barueri (f), Saints ©, Athletical (f), Sport (f) and Saint Andres ©
São Paulo - 52 Inter ©, Barueri ©, Bosom (f), Victory ©, Botafogo (f), Goiás (f) and Sport ©
Flamengo - 51 Barueri (f), Saints ©, Athletical (f), Nautical (f), Goiás ©, Corinthians (f) and Bosom ©
Cruise - 48 Saint Andres ©, Inhabitant of the state of Rio de Janeiro ©, Sport (f), Bosom ©, Athletical (f), Coritiba © and Saints (f)
For those who can translate some of this teams quick translation: Inhabitant of the state = Fluminense Bosom = Gremio Saints = Santos Cruise = Cruzerio Inter = Internacional:dude

For those who can translate some of this teams quick translation: Inhabitant of the state = Fluminense Bosom = Gremio Saints = Santos Cruise = Cruzerio Inter = Internacional:dude
Thanks Miloš. I totaly forgot to translate. :cheers

Re: Brazil » Série A (28/29 oct) Atletico PR vs Santos Advice: 10pts on Santos @ 3.80 Expekt Santos missing defender George Lucas (9 games), defender Fabao (25 games / 1 goal), striker Neymar (28 games / 4 goals), first choice keeper Fabio Costa and striker Maikon Leite (3 games). Atletico are missing 5 players for this including 4 important ones and the value for me has to be with the visitors.

Atletico PR vs Santos Advice: 10pts on Santos @ 3.80 Expekt Santos missing defender George Lucas (9 games), defender Fabao (25 games / 1 goal), striker Neymar (28 games / 4 goals), first choice keeper Fabio Costa and striker Maikon Leite (3 games). Atletico are missing 5 players for this including 4 important ones and the value for me has to be with the visitors.
Atletico Paranense are missing Alex Sandro (18 years), his substitute will be 19 years old defender Bruno Costa. Midfielder Chico (22 years) will be at the bench and there if high possibility that he will not play, defender Rodholfo will be replaced by 20 year old Ronaldo. Striker Wesley (22 years) will not be in the first line up too - contract problems, he will be replaced by 17 year old Marcelo. In atack first choice will be youngster Patrick instead of 34 year old Alex Mineiro, and than is surprise, but good one as I see this young guy as future star player. Santos are not playing good this all year, and because young guys are replacing young guys I belive that Atl.Par. will be winners here mate - but good luck with your high 10pts bet...

Re: Brazil » Série A (28/29 oct) Cruzeiro vs Santo Andre Advice: 10pts on Cruzeiro (-1) AH @ 2.11 Canbet Cruzeiro have the same squad that has won the last 4 games here and although Santo Andre have few worries, they are not in the same class as Cruzeiro as their 2-0 loss at home to Cruzeiro a few months ago show. Santo are fighting for their lives at the bottom of the table but Cruzeiro still have slight hope of the Championship and that should be enough motivation for them here.

Cruzeiro vs Santo Andre Advice: 10pts on Cruzeiro (-1) AH @ 2.11 Canbet Cruzeiro have the same squad that has won the last 4 games here and although Santo Andre have few worries, they are not in the same class as Cruzeiro as their 2-0 loss at home to Cruzeiro a few months ago show. Santo are fighting for their lives at the bottom of the table but Cruzeiro still have slight hope of the Championship and that should be enough motivation for them here.
totaly agree with this bet - I have them at @2.10 (Cruseiro to win first half only)

Re: Brazil » Série A (28/29 oct) Vitoria vs Corinthians Advice: 10pts on Vitoria @ 2.06 Canbet Vitoria are missing midfielder William (15 games / 2 goals), midfielder Magal (20 games) and defender Leandro (23 games / 1 goal). Corinthians have a full squad available but after watching them at the weekend they were dreadful and Vitoria having lost just 1 game at home this season are definetly the call here. Barueri vs Flamengo Advice: 10pts on Barueri @ 2.65 Expekt Barueri missing striker Fernardino (19 games / 4 goals). Flamengo are without midfielder Dejan Petkovic (17 games / 6 goals) and striker Gil. This is a tough one to call as Flamengo are playing for the title whereas a win for Barueri would see them in a good enough position for next seasons international competition. Flamengo have won their last 3 games including the last 2 which came away from home. However Barueri have lost just 2 games at home all season and they could just represent the value here for me.

Atletico PR vs Santos Advice: 10pts on Santos @ 3.80 Expekt Santos missing defender George Lucas (9 games), defender Fabao (25 games / 1 goal), striker Neymar (28 games / 4 goals), first choice keeper Fabio Costa and striker Maikon Leite (3 games). Atletico are missing 5 players for this including 4 important ones and the value for me has to be with the visitors.
Sorry for my words, I don't want to offend you, but it seems you just don't get it. I saw your last picks from Allsvenskan Sweden... What should I understand from your advice to take 10 points on Santos tonight? What kind of reasoning is this? Have you analised the teams past results? Their form and motivation? All the other particularities coming from such a special league like the Brazilian one? Are you familiar with these? OK, you will say nobody is forced to follow you, but then why do you give advices? (Advice: 10pts on Santos @ 3.80 Expekt). Of course, people will at least tend to follow or to make a presumption from it. I'm new on this site, I have few posts. But you now why? Because I only talk when I think I really have apoint. I repeat I don't have nothing personal with you, I wish you all the luck in the world (may Santos win tonight), but picks came from a "legendary punter" must be more serious, well analised and justified. Sorry for the disconfort I might caused to the others and also to you by reading this (I will no longer continue, I promise), but I just needed to say it. GL.

Sorry for my words, I don't want to offend you, but it seems you just don't get it. I saw your last picks from Allsvenskan Sweden... What should I understand from your advice to take 10 points on Santos tonight? What kind of reasoning is this? Have you analised the teams past results? Their form and motivation? All the other particularities coming from such a special league like the Brazilian one? Are you familiar with these? OK, you will say nobody is forced to follow you, but then why do you give advices? (Advice: 10pts on Santos @ 3.80 Expekt). Of course, people will at least tend to follow or to make a presumption from it. I'm new on this site, I have few posts. But you now why? Because I only talk when I think I really have apoint. I repeat I don't have nothing personal with you, I wish you all the luck in the world (may Santos win tonight), but picks came from a "legendary punter" must be more serious, well analised and justified. Sorry for the disconfort I might caused to the others and also to you by reading this (I will no longer continue, I promise), but I just needed to say it. GL.
JJ does his good research, as I often follow his picks on the Over thread. The reason he puts his points across every pick is that he is in the Tipsters' Competition. I didn't follow him on this one, I disagree with another one above ( Barueri ), but that doesn't make him a better or a worse punter - he only states stakes and his choices..:ok Whatever, good luck to everyone here tonight, I need as many goals on the late ones as possible :)

What do you contribute to this site?

Re: Brazil » Série A (28/29 oct) Get a grip. My football bets on Sports Punter show a profit of well over 300pts to 10pt stakes in 2009 so that is not exactly bad is it? I have said previously the 10pt stakes are due to the sports punter website which I also post and is connected to this site. I bet level stakes and not in seperate points so 10pts is fine for me, you don't exactly have to take 10pts as maximum strength do you? For me it is level stakes.

Get a grip. My football bets on Sports Punter show a profit of well over 300pts to 10pt stakes in 2009 so that is not exactly bad is it? I have said previously the 10pt stakes are due to the sports punter website which I also post and is connected to this site. I bet level stakes and not in seperate points so 10pts is fine for me, you don't exactly have to take 10pts as maximum strength do you? For me it is level stakes.
Yes, you're the man. :nana

Led 1-0, 1-1 and then Santos went down to 10 men....:eyes FT 1-1

Listen mate I don't see your problem? I do my best to contribute to the forum and post all of my bets, I have also explained why each of my bets is 10pts so don't see why you constantly criticise.
As matter of fact I wasn't reffering at the strenght confidence of your picks at all. But it doesn't matter. My mistake to start this argue. Good luck with your work and I mean it.

That does explain that.... What a turnaround, in my favour for a change.... :rollin 3-2 92nd minute goal. :cow
:clap Dream night here so far, if only Barueri and Sao Paolo can go Over :hope Will make some insurance though, no round can be this good....

Re: Brazil » Série A (28/29 oct) I do not understand why certain people have problems with punters? If some punter is willing to give his time, his knowledge, and have good will to share, why do people put negative comments? If u don't like his work don't follow! Simply as that! Good work Jack Jarvis... Keep it up bro :ok

Palmeiras-Goias 1 1.65 10/10 Sport Recife-Coritiba 1 1.89 10/10
See... :rollin Compare this with Jack Jarvis... Shame on all haters... That is one hell of a preview... :ok I'm all over it mate, just because of you... :clap:clap:clap