Stephen

Re: ***** Thanks Scotty . If you follow my bets you can look forward to a profit somewhere between 15% and 20% which I'm sure you can appreciate is better than any of the commercial tips out there . stats : bets 4 wins 2 P/L 2.2 roi 55%

Re: ***** I've used the odds freely available at the time of posting , in Dundee's case much better was available on the exchanges . I will post the odds for the next bets . todays odds where , 3.2 , 2.5 , 3.0 & 2.8 respectively .

Re: ***** Please take time to read the rules of the forum. Any breach of the rules and the thread will be closed. Taken from the rules. - Stick to a single thread per Glory Hunt. - In the top post give a description of your Glory Hunt with as much or as little detail as you are willing to give. ( if you don't want to give any details just say so ) - Post bets before the event with all info related to the bet(s) ( what you bet on, price and bookmaker, stake size, etc... ) - Absolutely no editing of posts containing selections ( you can edit the thread title or top post to show the current status of the hunt ) - Keep a running account of the results and update regularly. Good luck