Monaco Grand Prix

Guest stevetav

Guest stevetav

my thoughts after Qualifying.... Should make for an interesting race tomorrow, MS is 4th, Manaco isnt the best place to start from the second row, but then were talking about you know who! my Selections for the race are: David Coulthard is 12/1 for a podium finish, DC starts 9th, the Mclaren has been looking better this weekend with a new parts package, DC has won here before. hes had a terrible start this year, but if the merc engine holds outm hes got a fair chance. Another Fair back is Sato at 7/1 for a podium. there is no question the BAR has got the beans, Sato is looking more and more impressive. but, i cant help but thinking that it is still unwise to back anyone other than MS for the win, currently ive seen him at 6/4. it would be his 6th in a row, and you know Ross Brawn will have something up his sleave. Interesting comment is now the new pit lane is wider and faster, 3 stops now look like a viable option for the Bridgstone runners. We will see, Look for a fantastic start by the Renaults. Cant see Truli holding out though....

Monaco Grand Prix I can see Trulli holding on...the renaults are awesome from the start, the only area they lack is straight line speed which isnt a massive factor at Monaco, the acceleration out of the corners is though. Button is sure to go well, im not that keen on the chances of MS either although as you say never rule him out, Sato is also a good bet for the podium, anyway looks to be a very good race !!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.