Czech Gambrinus Liga 24-26/10

Saturday 24 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Brno v FK Jablonec 97 (15:00 BST) 2.6 3.1 2.9 105.20 %
maximize.gif 1.FC Slovácko v SK Kladno (15:00 BST) 1.9 3.3 4.35 105.67 %
maximize.gif FC Baník Ostrava v Bohemians 1905 (15:00 BST) 1.55 3.75 6.6 106.33 %
maximize.gif FC Slovan Liberec v FK Marila Príbram (15:00 BST) 1.7 3.5 5.25 106.44 %
maximize.gif FK Teplice v FK Mladá Boleslav (17:15 BST) 2.15 3.25 3.6 105.06 %
Sunday 25 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif SK Ceské Budejovice v FC Viktoria Plzen (14:00 BST) 2.9 3.1 2.6 105.20 %
maximize.gif Bohemians Praha v AC Sparta Praha (16:00 BST) 7 3.75 1.6 103.45 %
Monday 26 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Slavia Praha v SK Sigma Olomouc (16:30 BST) 1.55 4 7.5 102.85 %

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 24-26/10 Hi mate, and :welcome to PL. The Teplice v Bolesla match seems a bit tricky to me. Right, Teplice sitting at the top and Mlada Boleslav are a flop of the early season - Teplice 3-2-0 @ home, Boleslav 1-1-3 away. Boleslav won in the last round, but against very poor BOhemians and even then conceded 2 goals. If pushed, I'd go for a home win here, but don't forget that the last time Teplice beat Boleslav was in 2006, and they are 0-1-4 in this H2H after that - lost both matches last season too.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 24-26/10 Slavia Prague vs Sigma Olomouc Sigma Olomouc registered only the clubs second win of the league season with a 5-0 thrashing over Brno last weekend and that has surely brought a bit of confidence to the side. Although they find themselves third bottom of the league Sigma are on a plus goal average and looking at the teams results so far it seems that if the could have turned a couple of the draws at home into wins they would be chasing a euro spot. Slavia know the importance of the 3 points here and I am sure they will do so but the price is just too low for a single bet, so I have chosen the over 2.0/2.5. Reason being that I also fancy Sigma to score in the match but Slavia to win this match. Slavia have scored 10 goals in 5 home matches this season averaging 2 per game whilst also beating the -1 handicap in 3 of those matches. Sigma have 5 goals in 5 macthes averaging 1 per away game. In the last 5 meetings between these sides in Prague have had 4 overs and only 1 under and averaging 2.80 goals per match. But in general this is a match that produces goals, in the last 10 league matches between these sides there has been 34 goals averaging 3.4 goals per game. With both sides in different but important need for the full points Im sure we will see some goals. Over 2.0/2.5 goals @ 1.94 (Ladbrokes).

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga 24-26/10

Slavia Prague vs Sigma Olomouc Sigma Olomouc registered only the clubs second win of the league season with a 5-0 thrashing over Brno last weekend and that has surely brought a bit of confidence to the side. Although they find themselves third bottom of the league Sigma are on a plus goal average and looking at the teams results so far it seems that if the could have turned a couple of the draws at home into wins they would be chasing a euro spot. Slavia know the importance of the 3 points here and I am sure they will do so but the price is just too low for a single bet, so I have chosen the over 2.0/2.5. Reason being that I also fancy Sigma to score in the match but Slavia to win this match. Slavia have scored 10 goals in 5 home matches this season averaging 2 per game whilst also beating the -1 handicap in 3 of those matches. Sigma have 5 goals in 5 macthes averaging 1 per away game. In the last 5 meetings between these sides in Prague have had 4 overs and only 1 under and averaging 2.80 goals per match. But in general this is a match that produces goals, in the last 10 league matches between these sides there has been 34 goals averaging 3.4 goals per game. With both sides in different but important need for the full points Im sure we will see some goals. Over 2.0/2.5 goals @ 1.94 (Ladbrokes):clap.
3 goals after 34 mins. :ok

• 2 weeks later...