very nice ARB for you over 20%

Guest Sir Bet

Guest Sir Bet

Hi im new to this but ive think ive found a nice Arb Cricket New Zealand V England First Test Please check before placeing bets, Bet £ 58.35 Draw Odds 11/10 @ Canbet Bet £ 27.23 England Odds 7/2 @ Sportingodds Bet £ 14.42 New Zealand Odds 15/2 @ Canbet Total Stake = £100 Profit = £22.54

very nice ARB for you over 20% Which was true in this very match, but you never know and even in this case the price on NZ was too high for any serious arb for a long time. What if the price sky-rocketed on Day 1 then? Nicely spotted, Sir Bet, hope you had some good money on.;)

very nice ARB for you over 20% Probably not, Cash Handler - two big negatives First, there are quite a few bookie agents across all boards like ours and pointing out something go ahead, you don't have to look for it, we'll post all bookie mistakes in one place, can certainly only shorten the time before prices or handicaps are adjusted. Most of such arb are either not as favourable as when the poster actually took them as there is very often a lot of cash placed on them, including the poster's. AND, there have been just a few arbs posted as far as I remember - most probably for the above reasons, with the bookie alert the more important one.

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Re Arbs Investing a large amount of money on Arbs to make a minimal profit is often not a good idea. It all depends on the Percentage profit. If you have to put up 1000 or more for just a 10 point profit, it is often not worth it as Bookmakers get annoyed with you very quickly and you will find your stakes get limited soon. I play a lot of arbs myself, but I generally need about a 10% difference in order to bother. I have made quite a lot of money on arbs, but is is tough work to find them and someone who is not fully versed in all types of odds equations, can lose a lot of cash very easily.

Guest fender2004

Re: Re Arbs I don't know about arb betting, its hard and frustrating work to make easy money. But I do know THIS, if you want to gaurantee making yourself a profit in a maximum of 3 bets. Bet against Henman next week at the french open. He has done well but he's not going to win it. And since he's the highest seeded player left in the tournament there should be a fairly decent price on his opposition. I will definately be going against him over the remaining 3 matches.:)