PL Heads-Up League - Please Read

billy the punter

Due to a couple of players out of action for a while (gazza and Samba) you are allowed to play ahead (up to game 7) if you wish. Post your results asap. Winning/Unbeaten runs will be based on order of when you played, not the official sequance. In future there will be clearer info regarding game windows. -------------------- Not sure what gazza wants to do. Obviously I don't want him to feel he is forced to play, I know he is busy and it will take some catching up. On the other hand I don't want to give up his place if he wants it. Any ideas - what do you all think? -------------------- When I came up with the idea of "home advantage" I didn't think the other forms of poker would be so popular. There is so much NLHE discussed on here I thought it would be all that - that hasn't been the case obviously. I originally came up with the idea that every player must pick HE a certain amount of times. Do you think that is still a good idea? Or should you be free to pick whatever you want at home for every game? Your opinions please. Thank you.

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Please Read Regarding Gazza - he must be really busy if he hasn't time to post at least his intentions... Give his place to Dodger is my vote. About the home advantage - keep it as it is. If this league is to reappear in the future, then change the rules based on the experiences of this round.

Re: PL Heads-Up League - Please Read I think the rule at the moment is that 3 of the 17 home games must be HE? I think that's so few as to be largely irrelevent - where rules dont have a big impact, best to dump them in my opinion, to keep things simpler and the tracking as straightforward as possible.