Women's Tennis - Bet of the Century ?

I'm no tennis expert, I'll admit that, although I know enough to get me by, but there is a bet today that stands out a mile. Conchita MARTINEZ (ESP) v Magdalena MALEEVA (BUL) 1993 Brisbane Hard (O) FR Conchita MARTINEZ 6-3 6-4 1993 San Diego Hard (O) QF Conchita MARTINEZ 6-2 6-3 1995 Hilton Head Clay (O) FR Conchita MARTINEZ 6-1 6-1 1995 Amelia Island Clay (O) SF Conchita MARTINEZ 6-2 6-3 1995 Fed Cup (WG-QF) Carpet (I) R2 Conchita MARTINEZ 6-2 6-4 1995 Hamburg Clay (O) SF Conchita MARTINEZ 6-0 6-0 1996 Rome Clay (O) QF Conchita MARTINEZ 6-1 2-6 6-1 2000 Indian Wells Hard (O) 64 Conchita MARTINEZ 6-3 6-3 2000 Sopot Clay (O) 16 Conchita MARTINEZ 3-6 6-2 6-4 2000 Filderstadt Hard (I) 16 Conchita MARTINEZ 4-6 6-3 7-5 2004 Sydney Hard (O) 32 Conchita MARTINEZ 6-0 6-0 2004 Eastbourne Grass (O) 16 Conchita MARTINEZ (ESP) leads 11 : 0 :eek Martinez, a former wimbledon champion is 1.57 with SportingOdds and that has to be huge considering the stats. Comments welcome. :)

Guest CJ Mars

Re: Women's Tennis - Bet of the Century ? Was the first bet I made this morning laying Maleeva from 2.5+ down before the shrewdies got on. Martinez beat the useful Lisa Raymond yesterday while Maleeva struggled to beat British youngster Anne Keothvang in 3. Maleeva crumbled badly last week when a set and a game up against Tansanguran in the DFS classic. You couldn’t give Maleeva away on Betfair later on this morning.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.