Who Spams us?

GaF

I've got a new ISP, and with it I have a "catch all" mailbox - so I figure I'll put it to good use and change my poker email addresses to this - with every single one being unique - now when I get Spam, I should know straight away who the source is!! No special reason for those updated first below - just sites I've played on recently. I'll keep this post updated (without bumping it), but will bump every time I receive spam... So who spams us? I'll even put PL in there as a "control" ;) Punters Lounge - 2009-10-05 - No Spam Received William Hill - 2009-10-05 - No Spam Received Bet24 - 2009-10-05 - No Spam Received Boyle - 2009-10-05 - No Spam Received Victor Chandler - 2009-10-05 - No Spam Received Pokerstars - 2009-10-05 - No Spam Received DTD - 2009-10-06 - No Spam Received

Re: Who Spams us? This is the DTD published privacy policy:

Use and storage of personal information When you supply any personal information to dtdpoker.com (e.g for dtdpoker.com membership) we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use these data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else. In general, any information you provide to dtdpoker.com will only be used within dtdpoker.com and Dusk Till Dawn. Your information will only be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law. Also, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to dtdpoker.com or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on dtdpoker.com, dtdpoker.com can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, e-mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met, or, in the case of dtdpoker.com membership you no longer wish to continue your registration as a dtdpoker.com member. For safety reasons, however, dtdpoker.com may store messaging transcript data (including message content, member names, times and dates) arising from the use of dtdpoker.com. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
There seems no way to log on on the DTD website - personal details can only be changed within the Boss skin (ECash page). There is no option to opt out of 3rd party mailings.