** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

-ENDED-New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF

lockw

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF

Bet 16. Brazil U20 v Germany U20 Lay the draw @ 3.85 for 8 Liability: 22,80 Tactic: Back the draw at 50th-60th minute
I'm waiting for the goal now and not backing the draw the brazilians are pushing and have alot chances and the germans are capable of scoring on the counter so all or nothing now

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet 19. Denmark v Sweden Lay the draw @ 3.35 for 10 Liability: 23,50 Back the draw @ 60th -65th minute
im letting the clock tick out on this one and wait for a goal, sweden need to win to stay ahead of portugal and will push for a goal

What do people think about the Ireland v Italy game. With Ireland needing to win surely there must be a goal in the game. Odds to lay the draw are currently 2.8. Must be worth a go!!
have you gone for the italy game ? im considering on betting on it since ireland must win : + for italy because they counter good by experience :P + if ireland scores draw odds will rise a little Im watching the last five minutes of the first half and if game looks up for 1 more goal i will lay the draw @ half time

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF I didnt do the ireland game in the end which was a bit of a bonus as when ireland went 2-1 up i wouldnt have greened out as it was so near the end of game, thus meaning that when italy equalised i would have lost all my money :notworthy. A big thank you to Diego forlan for his last gasp winner Uruguay giving me my 2nd win of the day (1st was the Denmark game). Didnt green out on it though (Denmark game) :spank. Maybe i will never learn :D

Re: New Glory Hunt : still trading on BF Hey IF you bet on those Italian cnuts......take what you get M8 They cant fight........they show no desire to fight(as my grandad used to say"Italians were the only country in the world to have reverse gear on their tanks"). Bunch of wankers in every sense,& if there are any Italians reading this.... Tough shit. THE MAN

Hey IF you bet on those Italian cnuts......take what you get M8 They cant fight........they show no desire to fight(as my grandad used to say"Italians were the only country in the world to have reverse gear on their tanks"). Bunch of wankers in every sense,& if there are any Italians reading this.... Tough shit. THE MAN
Thanks for that!!!!

Hey IF you bet on those Italian cnuts......take what you get M8 They cant fight........they show no desire to fight(as my grandad used to say"Italians were the only country in the world to have reverse gear on their tanks"). Bunch of wankers in every sense,& if there are any Italians reading this.... Tough shit. THE MAN
hahaha that hilarous and soo true :tongue2

Bet 21. Ecuador v Uruguay Lay the draw @ 3.65 for 9 Liability: 23,85 Tactic: Back the draw @ 50-60th minute
Backed the draw @ 2.32 for 6 to minimize losses or win a little in this case :notworthy forlan