WPT Magazine PartyPoker Freeroll November 2nd 8pm GMT

teaulc

Re: WPT Magazine PartPoker Freeroll November 2nd 8pm GMT

£2000 WPT Mag private freeroll..for WPT Mag readers only (and everyone else i should imagine) password on page 17 of October issue. see the THREAD with regards to requesting passwords on this forum BEFORE you get a ban :ok
What's the pass..................................................., I mean which site is it? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WPT Magazine PartyPoker Freeroll November 2nd 8pm GMT http://www.wptmag.co.uk/ Click on the link above-you will see on there a subscription box-subscribe to the magazine and it will be delivered to your door.Or You could go to a shop and buy the magazine there: When you recieve the magazine go to the index,then look for freerolls,turn to the page number and it will be in print there:ok Alternatively you could look in this thread: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/password-requests-forum-rules-33338/ Then you could ask again and receive a ban:( As the Black Sheep say-the choice is yours:)

hello! where may I find the password?

Re: WPT Magazine PartyPoker Freeroll November 2nd 8pm GMT

definitely something we're looking at in the future. For this one, though, it was only open to players who'd deposited cash to PartyPoker (and if you were a new account holder, you had to deposit $15)
So a $1/$5 buyin wouldn't hurt :okmost of these not in your eligibility list then :unsure