Tennis Bets

Already made a decent amount from the first round of teh Swiss event, but I'll post my tips for tennis on here in future as well as on sports-punter. Swiss Open Round 2 Federer to beat Karlovic 2-1 @ 4.5 Bet365 Karlovic isn't playing badly, and although this is on clay I fancy Karlovic to possibly nick a set. He pushed Fed to 2 breakers on grass at Wimbledon and I just have a feeling about this one. Small bet.

Guest mattsthebest

Federer In terms of a tournament bet for the Suisse Open, I think laying Federer at 1.7 on betfair is worth a go, especially after these comments: "It's amazing, I'm very surprised myself because I'm extremely tired," Federer said. "I have no very high expectations for this tournament but it seems with my relaxed style I get through these kind of matches. I had only 25 minutes of play on this surface before I play the match and I'm very pleased that I had a win today." Of course he could still win the tournament, and last year he did reach the final only to lose in 5 sets to Novak. His remaining matches are 4 in total with the final a best of 5 sets. Hard to see him doing it?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.