ATP Indianapolis tonight

very good value double tonight imo. Johansson/Beck at 2.50 hills Beck shouldnt have much trouble, been playing ok of late and faces the Isreali Okum here, Okum pulled off a shock in the 1st round but only came through due to 2 tie breaks and lost his serve twice in the set he lost, some bookies go 1/4 or 1/5 so 4/11 is acceptable for me. I backed JJ last night to beat Greg and he delivered despite going a set down, he loves hard courts and won memphis earlier this year, Hrbaty doesnt mind hard courts and is a very good player but I think JJ''S huge serve and power will get him through this match.

Grosjean Hi there matt, Im tempted by your double but I saw Grosjean at a decent 1.53 at bet365 so went for him and Beck in my double. Im a big fan of Grosjean so perhaps im being biased but he is 6-0 on the head to heads against mallisse (who has let me down on a couple of best before so im not a fan of him!). Johansson is 1.83 on Betfair and I wouldnt mind a single on him at that price as you reccommend him, i may do.:ok

Guest Couttsy

Tennis Betting Johansson looks a decent bet tonight. There does not seem to be much tennis discussion here. Have any of you tried sportspunters.com. This Minny seems to have a pretty impressive strike rate.