Brazil » Série A (3/4 oct)

Saturday 3 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Grêmio Barueri (22:30 BST) 1.72 3.5 4.75 107.52 %
maximize.gif EC Santo André v EC Vitória (22:30 BST) 2.25 3.3 3 108.08 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Atlético Paranaense (22:30 BST) 1.67 3.5 5 108.45 %
Sunday 4 October 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Botafogo-RJ (20:00 BST) 1.66 3.4 5.5 107.59 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Sport Club do Recife (20:00 BST) 1.5 3.8 7 107.27 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Palmeiras (20:00 BST) 2.4 3.25 2.87 107.22 %
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Cruzeiro EC (22:30 BST) 2.1 3.3 3.5 106.49 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v SC Internacional (22:30 BST) 2.62 3.4 2.5 107.51 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Fluminense FC (22:30 BST) 1.77 3.6 5.5 102.46 %

Re: Brazil » Série A (3/4 oct) santos - Palmeiras Well maybe not the smartest bet here, Santos - Palmeiras is derby game, and there is story with coaches, but after seing last week Atletico MG - Santos game, I really can\'t see how shaky Santos defense can stop excellent Palmeiras counter attack. Santos lost 3-1 to Atl MG, but the allowed more than 15 chances only in first half. In second half they opened and start attacking because they were 1-0 down, and than conceded two more goals, but in that moment it could be easy 5 or 6-0 for Atl MG. Palmeiras won hard game against Atl PR 2-1, but in that game despite playing at most average game they showed they are highly motivated and have high determination to win games. For this game Santos coach Vanderley Luxemburgo would love to win against his former club who sacked him few months earlier but that will be hard task. For this game he can\'t count on leteral Leo, midlefieldr Robson and forward Jean are all injured, Paulo Henrique is with U20 selection, and important midlefielder Emerson will play but he isn\'t fully fit. Palmeiras coach Murcy Ramalho can\'t count on Maurício Ramos and Pierre, but they are out for several weeks now. There is pro and cons for this pick. Cons are Palmeiras isn\'t so good away from home, and Luxemburgo knows how this team plays, he coached them for long time, but pros are that SAntos in class under Palmeiras at this moment, Mourcy Ramalho is at least at same tactical level as Luxemburgo, and Santos just can\'t find their game, they are playing really bad at this time. Small to medium stakes on DNB. Palmeiras Ah0 @2.06 4/10

Re: Brazil » Série A (3/4 oct) I am following your bet Milos, so lets hope that Palmerias can do it :) I am also taking Gremio HW against Sport Recife. In my personal oppinion I think that Gremio are one of the best teams in the league. They can surprise and they play very aggressive. They are almost always good for a couple of goals but I am going to take HW with AH -1.0&-1.5 for 1.88 which basically means that they have to win by 2 goals for me to gain profit :) if they win with 1 goal I loose half. Bets: Gremio vs Sport Recife - Gremio -1.0&-1.5 at medium/high stakes. Santos vs Palmeiras -0. Good luck :)

Re: Brazil » Série A (3/4 oct) Gremio vs Sport Recife - Gremio -1.0&-1.5 at medium/high stakes. :puke Santos vs Palmeiras -0. :clap I think Gremio played well but somehow the other team managed to snatch some goals. Good call about the Palmeiras game though. Nothing lost atleast.