** Poker Friday 2nd October **

avongirl

** Poker Friday 2nd October **  

1. 1.

• Yes -BoylePoker World Cup Qualifier (Match Tickets+â?¬250 added)
    • No

Re: ** Poker Friday 2nd October ** Although I voted as an aye, I am now a nay - I'm not in the tourney. I had just put Evie to bed, and Toni was putting Sam to bed, when there was an almighty clatter. Through the living room and into the kitchen and there's some hard pet's toy lying on the kitchen floor surrounded in glass. Some fkin little toerags have thrown it through our back window :@:@:@:@ The back door was unlocked as it is bin day today and I had brought the bin in, so I race outside and see 2 little cretins just turning the corner down the alleyway. I recognised one, and know where he lives, so I phoned the police. 2 PCs turn up about 20 mins later... if I didn't physically SEE them do it with my own eyes there's nothing they can do :@:@:@:@ I told them there's plenty I can think that I can fkin do about it!!!! :@:@:@:@ Rant over. Hasn't helped. You guys suck. :sad:sad:sad

Re: ** Poker Friday 2nd October **

Although I voted as an aye, I am now a nay - I'm not in the tourney. I had just put Evie to bed, and Toni was putting Sam to bed, when there was an almighty clatter. Through the living room and into the kitchen and there's some hard pet's toy lying on the kitchen floor surrounded in glass. Some fkin little toerags have thrown it through our back window :@:@:@:@ The back door was unlocked as it is bin day today and I had brought the bin in, so I race outside and see 2 little cretins just turning the corner down the alleyway. I recognised one, and know where he lives, so I phoned the police. 2 PCs turn up about 20 mins later... if I didn't physically SEE them do it with my own eyes there's nothing they can do :@:@:@:@ I told them there's plenty I can think that I can fkin do about it!!!! :@:@:@:@ Rant over. Hasn't helped. You guys suck. :sad:sad:sad
Nasty little buggas...you wasted your time phoning the police tho':wall:wall Pay the parents a visit...if you get no joy there, get an alibi and see how they like a brick through their window!:ok I remember a few years ago spotting some cretin jumping up and down on the neighbours car....I was outside in a flash and took him through the neighbours hedge....there was more damage to the hedge than there was to the car.....the neighbour still thanked me tho':lol:lol:lol It's the way the world has gone...feckin mad!:wall TQM

Re: ** Poker Friday 2nd October **

Has it gone from Boyles lobby? I took the result on trust from the posts as I haven't access to check it. (Ade voted but didn't post alias, but I'd be surprised if AAdetrick is not him. :lol) Did you just edit your post to take Ade's name out of it. :tongue2
What on earth made you think that:eyes;) Couldn't find it but may be taken down and back shortly:hope